We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Technical Writer
- You will work as a customer advocate;
- You will design, create and edit content according to company standards and processes;
- You will review materials created by other Technical Writers;
- You will take part in UI strings development;
- You will identify the opportunities for content and process improvements.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- You have an interest in technical writing and content creation processes;
- You have fundamental knowledge of XML, HTML, CSS;
- You have the ability to work on and keep track of multiple projects;
- You are familiar with technical information authoring tools.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. That´s why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community.