ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do. With 75,000 product lines across Womenswear, Menswear, Footwear, Accessories, Jewellery and Beauty, we’re setting the pace in a worldwide fashion revolution.
With around 2,500 new product lines being introduced each week, we’re ambitious and we know our stuff. We ship to 237 countries and have specific sites targeting the USA, France, Germany, Italy, Australia, Russia and China, with offices in London, Sydney, New York, France and Germany.
Reporting to the Senior Fashion Editors, this role sits within Fashion Team who form part of the wider Marketing Department. This role works collaboratively with the other Editors and Junior Fashion Editors and is supported by the Fashion Assistants. The Fashion Team create and oversee fashion styling content for all customer touchpoints including Social, Homepage, Brand Partnerships, Marketing campaigns, local and International content, Video and PR. The Fashion Team work closely with retail, social, marketing, content and creative teams, as well as production.
The ability to liaise with and win the respect of wider retail and merchandising teams is crucial.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working alongside the other Junior Fashion Editors and fashion editors to deliver a consistent fashion message and styling handwriting across the brand, making ASOS a global fashion destination for styling inspiration.
- Support the business by ensuring ideas and fashion execution of all content is consistent and supports the wider business plans and succeeds in engaging our audience, inspiring and empowering them to shop.
- Develop a true understanding of our international territories to ensure we reflect their voice alongside the ASOS fashion messaging.
- Crafting a culture within the fashion team that is positive, professional and always ambitious for the department and the brand.
- Working closely with the Social Team on all social and influencer/talent content for various platforms.
Content (site, partnerships and devices)
- Directly liaise with the retail department to consistently translate the biggest stories in our shop and ensure they also reflect the wider industry and international fashion trends. Coordinate and deliver home page images and campaigns.
- Concept and execute fashion stills and video content for online campaigns, social media platforms, talent collaborations, commercial and brand partnership projects. Ensuring this always reflects the freshest and most credible styling message for our 20-something fashion obsessed customers.
We’d like to meet someone who…
- You must be a proven and talented Junior Fashion Editor with solid shoot experience and portfolio of work within commercial and editorial platforms - fashion magazine titles, online fashion or fashion media/social media.
- Experience working with talent and influencers is essential.
- Experience styling both menswear and womenswear is essential.
- Excellent contacts within the fashion and social media industry.
- A strong and robust awareness of both womenswear and menswear fashion landscape is essential at home and abroad, and the factors that contribute to making a successful online fashion destination.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of our 20-something fashion obsessed customer.
- Exceptional organisational skills are key to this role, as is the ability to coordinate multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team and strong prioritising skills.
- Professional with strong communication skills, the ability to confidently communicate at all levels of the business.
- Dedication and ambition for the brand is essential.
What's in it for you?
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- Great development programmes
- Amazing offices and great culture
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised gym and canteen
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme
- And tonnes more…
We want our people to be whoever they want to be. That’s why we’re committed to creating a truly inclusive culture at ASOS, but how’re we doing it?
Through our Fashion with Integrity strategy we are driving diversity, equity and inclusion across every aspect of ASOS and ensuring every ASOSer can be their authentic self at work. We want our people to be whoever they want to be, because we believe people who bring their best selves to work, do their best work.
We’re proud members of Inclusive Companies, are Disability Confident Committed and have signed the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter. We’ve also recently been placed 8th in the Inclusive Top 50 Companies Employer List too.
There are safe space employee networks and we host a monthly DEI events series to help support and celebrate all of our people. We are constantly listening to our people, evolving, changing and taking a flexible approach to how we make ASOS truly inclusive.