Morgan & Morgan, P.A. is looking for Junior Creative Copywriter to work alongside an awesome team in a fun environment! Morgan and Morgan is not your stereotypical law firm. We are unlike any other in the way we have been disrupting the legal industry with our start-up like approach. As part of our continuous growth and innovation, we are looking for a bold, conceptual thinker who will work closely with our creative leadership juggling multiple projects at once while maintaining the highest creative standards. The creative copywriter will lead the way generating original content on social media platforms from concept to outcome, writing copy for headlines and posts, as well as radio and tv scripts.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with the social media team and creative leads to ensure quality execution that meets project goals and deadlines.
- Articulating and pitching copy-writing concepts to clients, art directors, and others for approval
- Concepting for social content, writing copy for headlines and posts on the fly
- Enthusiasm for learning; Staying current with regard to the latest trends through the creation of your own meme’s, popular gifs or any other social trends that are transferable to our industry.
- Delivering Consistency with copy tone, energy and relatability.
- BA in Advertising, Writing, Marketing, or similar
- 1-2 years of Internships/working experience in Copywriting
- Portfolio website
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the flexibility to learn and adapt
- Both a self-starter and team player with drive to innovate and achieve goals
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and communication skills
Morgan and Morgan offer a competitive salary with the opportunity to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy. Employees are eligible for full medical benefits (including dental & vision), Extensive 401(k) plans with company matching for contributions, Commuter benefits, and much more.