We are looking for a Junior Copywriter who will work closely with our Marketing and Creative teams. If you’re an aspiring writer consider the challenge of joining one of the top 10 e-commerce agencies in Australia and the US right now, with creative freedom to write engaging, educational and entertaining copy.
Quirky, witty, oddballs will be right at home with our data-loving marketing crew, where you’ll be tasked with creating ideas and content across emails, TikTok, landing pages, ads and sms, and that’s all before lunch.
Bright, energetic grads are encouraged to apply, along with anyone that gets the waggishness of a generation born after 2005.
We're a performance marketing agency creating value for DTC brands with breakthrough creative, targeted media buying and data-driven results in every step of the funnel. Our Gurus strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client digital ad campaigns. We’re seeking smart, energetic people who are passionate about marketing, technology, and e-commerce to join us.
Our prominent position in the Australian and US markets has allowed us to collaborate with a number of exciting household name clients and sees us ranked as a top-tier partner with marketing technology solutions like Klaviyo, Shopify and Loyalty Lion.
- Write and proofread email marketing
- Create promotional text for online ads, banners and social networks
- Conduct basic keyword research
- Submit well-structured drafts to senior writers within deadlines
- Update existing content on web pages
- Coordinate with designers to complement text with images, graphics and charts, as needed
- Work experience as a Junior Copywriter, Content Writer or similar role
- Copywriting samples; a portfolio of published articles is a plus
- An ability to describe product features in a creative and informative way
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Basic knowledge of SEO and keyword research tools (e.g. Keyword Planner and Moz)
- Familiarity with social media for business
- Solid time-management skills
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field
- An opportunity to get in at the ground level of a rapidly growing international agency
- Work closely with the agency founders
- Informal working environment - with a professional output
- Small team that values each other and their unique skills and attributes
- Flexibility and a good work life balance
Note – this role is currently based remotely, ideally you are based in Sydney so you can attend regular meet ups.
Salary to $60,000