Colvin is born to disrupt the floral industry by putting people at the centre of the supply chain - both customers and growers - and by innovating on all the touchpoints where users’ experience can be improved. We’re using technology and creativity to build a better sector, where customers take more delight on getting fresh flowers and plants, and producers receive a fairer share for growing them.
We are looking for a Junior Copywriter to join our creative team and help us to think through and conceptualize ideas across all channels. If you are passionate about using the power of copywriting to translate the brand tone of voice, keep reading.
You will be responsible for translating our written identity across all markets and will work closely with the entire creative team (designers, copywriters, photographers and floral designers, among others) as well as with other teams.
Having a digital copywriting background, flexible mindset, obsession with spelling and attention to detail are a must.
Last but not least, Colvin is an optimistical, high-energy, fun place to work - so good vibes are as crucial as making great work.
- Writing for our website, ads, social media, paid media, email and customer experience support.
- Working closely with the creative team to conceptualize ideas transversely across all channels and markets (Spain, Portugal, Italy and Germany).
- Creating copy for campaigns based on briefs received from different teams and meeting tight deadlines.
- Being a great problem solver and being able to adapt to constant changes.
- Presenting ideas to other team members.
- Demonstrating your top-notch writing skills in your day to day.
- Being thorough about proofreading and spell-checking
- Being able to put ideas and strategies into words.
- Foster Colvin’s innovative culture with a strong POV in communications, technology and culture
Competencies and Skills
- 1+ years demonstrable experience in e-commerce/digital companies or creative/design studios
- Strong portfolio that includes digital work
- Strategic problem solver, excellent thinker, natural born writer
- The ability to write smart, persuasive English copy
- Think big, act fast: Combines strategic thinking with result-driven
- Proactive, enthusiastic: Even the smallest brief holds a big opportunity
- Open minded, collaborative, humble (listens, observes and learns)
- Fun to work with
- Native or highly fluent oral/written English and fluent oral Spanish
- Other languages written and spoken are a plus (especially German)
- Fully remote work available (although we’d like to see you in Barcelona every once in a while)
If you like what you read and you sound like this person, we’d really love to hear from you! Remember to send us your portfolio or examples of your work - applications without this won't be considered.
What it’s like to work in Colvin:
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Remote first culture
- Coworking space open 24/7 with free gym, private terrace, etc.
- Great working environment
- Free language lessons
- Discounts in our website
- Cobee card for flexible retribution on food, transport and kindergarten
- Join a talented team where all ideas count. Our team comes from top Barcelona companies.
- Join a successful company in a growth phase.