Jolt is democratising tech by breaking walls and making it accessible, with unique courses led by industry pros, that enable anyone to leverage their skills and experience to switch into tech. We only have one mission here at Jolt - pushing our students forward and giving them a real advantage in this challenging, changing world.
The Bottom Line
Jolt is looking for a passionate Junior Content Writer with a knack for storytelling to develop original content for Jolts various channels and initiatives. Reporting to the Product Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in telling the story of the brand, maintain a rich content website and deliver results based on organic traffic KPIs and engagement metrics.
An experienced researcher, writer and editor that knows how to construct a professional article. You will learn how to set the tone of the brand using content.
Your Day At Work Will Include
1. Creating, editing and implementing new content to Jolts websites
3. Maintaining relationships with different content partners from outside publications
4. Run the Jolt tech community channel - Answer questions, participate and elevate the conversation
5. Assisting with different Product Marketing needs
- Up to a year in content writing in Hebrew (Journalism, Professional blogging or Academic research writer).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Full English Proficiency
- Experience as a social media manager - advantage
- Availability to work 90 hours/month - this is an hourly part-time role.
A Few Extra Skills Would Be Awesome
- Experience with WordPress CMS or similar content management platform
- Thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Experienced with creating video content and/or podcasts
- A personal budget for professional growth & development.
- Catered lunch once a week and a fully stocked kitchen.
- Work alongside passionate, mission-driven professionals.
Jolt is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability or sex.