BridgeU is the market leading provider of university and careers guidance software and services to international and globally-minded secondary schools. Today, BridgeU is proud to work with secondary schools in over 300 cities across 119 countries. And, we partner with leading universities in 8 countries to connect recruitment and admissions teams to the largest community of international schools available on one platform.
We’re looking for a Junior Marketing Executive to join the BridgeU team. As a fast growth, customer-focused business, we are investing in passionate, smart and dedicated individuals to execute and manage campaigns on behalf of our higher education brands and be part of a team that will help shape an entirely new commercial business.
Specifically, you will write content and execute campaigns to help ensure that our students receive the most relevant and timely information they need to help them make informed decisions about their postsecondary education.
If you're curious about education technology, if you love creating great content, if you've worked in junior marketing or content writing roles before and want to broaden your career in a fast-growth startup environment, then we want to hear from you!
- Collaborate directly with well known higher education brands and our customer success team to design, create and serve content to BridgeU users
- Manage multiple campaigns for multiple customers simultaneously
- Work with internal stakeholders to monitor, analyse and report back on campaign performance to external stakeholders
- Write compelling informative content and copy for dissemination via email and in-app
- Create highly visual, engaging and relevant campaigns for secondary school students
- Work collaboratively with other BridgeU teams to help shape this new part of our business
We are a global team with a global mindset, cherishing and protecting diversity as one of our core values. We are always looking to diversify the talent in our team.
Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief, marriage or civil partnership. If you feel you don’t quite meet all the criteria in the job spec but have the potential to do the role, we’d still love to hear from you.
What You’ll Bring
- Strong writing skills with samples of previous work (from university or work experience)
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills as you'll be required to work with both internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organised with strong project management skills
- Being tech savvy and a quick learner of new technologies
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels, social media, content marketing and email marketing
- Experience of working with email marketing systems and content management systems
- 1-3 years relevant work experience in a junior marketing or content writing position preferred
- Previous experience in a marketing agency or creative agency a plus
What We’ll Provide
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for flexible and remote working hours, encouraging everyone to have a healthy work-life balance
- Regular social events
- Personal development: books, courses and conferences that can help you learn and grow
- Career progression and development
- An open and democratic work culture where everyone can contribute, learn and teach.