At TrueLayer, Experience Design is the place where visionary designers, creative developers and innovative copywriters work together to build omni-channel journeys that put people first. Our mission is to build a recognisable brand and design consistently excellent experiences. And to make this a reality, we built Prisma — our very own design system.
You can think of Prisma as our builder’s bible. It’s home to our brand guidelines, asset libraries and component documentation. Everything everyone at TrueLayer needs to create cool stuff. And that’s what you’ll be doing too — creating guides, docs and working with other teams to make sure everything we write is on-brand and unrelentingly awesome.
As a brand copywriter, you’ll work with Product, People, Marketing, Engineering and everyone in between. Learning how to build a global brand that’s rewiring finance, all from industry leaders. It’s a chance to hone your editor’s eye and sharpen your writing skills in a place that will truly value your input. So if that sounds exciting — and getting creative about technicality and getting technical about creativity sound like your bag — let’s talk.
Who We Are
At TrueLayer, we build intelligent financial infrastructure that puts fintech at people's fingertips.
Businesses use our global network, built on open banking and PSD2, to securely access financial data and enable instant payments. Headquartered in London with offices in Milan, Dublin, Sydney, and Hong Kong, we’ve raised $142M to date and we’re trusted by some of the biggest names in tech, including Revolut, Trading 212 and Zopa.
We are systems builders, design thinkers, product crafters and committed doers. We work in a collaborative, transparent environment where people can be their true selves, embrace ownership and accountability, and build something that will define an industry.
Our vision is to create a financial ecosystem that is open to everyone. We grew from a UK leader in 2020 to a global provider in 2021, operating in 12+ countries. The thing is, we're just getting started…
As a Brand Copywriter, you will:
- Champion our brand voice
- Sell our brand story
- Review and edit company copy
- Tighten up our documentation
- Work with Product, Marketing, People, Engineering…
- Keep it simple, honest and human
- You are at ease working with technical and complex concepts
- You have a real desire to learn and sharpen your skills
- You can follow voice and style guidelines
- You’re comfortable working independently in fast-paced environment
- You understand the importance of empathy in writing
- You get a kick out of editing
Nice to haves:
- Experience in fintech or other-tech company
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours ⌛ and remote work 🏡
- Choice of Linux or Mac technology 💻
- A remote-working stipend to help set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy ✈️
- Generous parental leave 👩👩👦
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4% 👵🏽 👴🏽
- Private Health Insurance 🧑🏽⚕️
- Wellbeing Days, and membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- Learning & development allowance 📚
- Inclusion & Diversity
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).