Kata.ai is an Indonesian Conversational Artificial Intelligence company with a focus on creating technology to enhance the understanding of human conversations, improving the way humans collaborates with machines.
Kata.ai’s Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology powers MultiPurpose chatbots (virtual customer service/virtual friend) for major corporations in Indonesia across different kind of industries such as, Unilever (FMCG), Telkomsel (Telco), Bank BRI (Financial Services), and Alfamart (Retail).
The company’s proprietary Kata Bot Platform can be leveraged to create feature-rich chatbots on top of Kata.ai’s robust and scalable AI technology platform, ensuring company of any size can easily build their own chatbot on any messaging platform. With this platform, it is now possible for the business to focus on designing engaging interaction for their customers, while Kata.ai handles all the technology aspects of the chatbots.
Established in 2015, the company has become a trusted partner for major corporations such as Microsoft, Accenture, and Line. In 2017, the company also received Series-A funding led by TransPacific Technology Fund.
As a content writer, you’ll be working under the Marketing team and collaborating with teams from across divisions to create valuable content to educate our customers and promote our products to prospective customers. This position requires you to write and develop various marketing materials, including (but not limited to) design briefs, blog posts, social media captions, posters, website copy, brochures, video or voice-over script, and so on.
- Develop, write, and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, social media, sales collateral, videos, and blogs.
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with peers in the marketing team to ensure standards.
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
- Include and optimize all content for SEO.
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence.
- Has experience min. 1 year as a Content Writer
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications/Marketing/Literature or related major would be a plus
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English and Bahasa Indonesia)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy-to-understand even for non-technical people
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Has eagerness to deliver high-quality content in accordance with the timeline
- Has a passion for continuously gaining more knowledge
What To Expect From The Role
- Hands-on experience with writing copies, using SEO tools and contributing to marketing projects.
- Learn how to improve writing skills for personal development.
- Learn on the job about the best practices in the technology industry.
We value a flexible working hour for our employee and prioritze our k. Free lunch and health insurance also provided. The most important is we provide a learning experience in Conversational AI Industry.