Forbes is looking for Journalist Entrepreneurs as part of a new program that empowers reporters to do high-quality work and earn an uncapped amount based on the audiences they build and revenue they generate through their work. They should be experts in their respective fields and ready to do great reporting.
- Write stories for Forbes
- Launch at least one subscription newsletter
- Proven deep topic expertise
- Bring a loyal following
- Demonstrate experience and interest in newsletters and reader conversion to subscriptions
- Able to identify and write and edit compelling subject lines and newsletter copy to drive strong engagement
- Ability to use data to guide content decisions
- Excited to steer timely and compelling newsletters based on news and trends that align with Forbes audiences
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and matrixed organization
- Highly adaptable and quick to learn processes
- Journalist Entrepreneurs are full-time employees who receive a guaranteed salary and benefits
- They also will be given the chance to make an unlimited amount of compensation, through revenue generated by the articles they write and by keeping half of the revenue generated by their newsletter
- Forbes expects most of their Journalist Entrepreneurs to emerge as the among the top-earning journalists in the world
Forbes believes in the power of entrepreneurial capitalism and uses it on various platforms to ignite the conversations that drive systemic change in business, culture and society. We celebrate success and are committed to using our megaphone to drive diversity, equity and inclusion. We are the world’s biggest business media brand, and we consistently place in the top 20 of the most popular sites in the United States, in good company with brands like Netflix, Apple and Google. In short, we have a big platform, and we use it responsibly.
Forbes is an equal opportunity employer.