Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
We’re searching for a smart, creative UX Writer Intern to write product copy for our Wish consumer-facing app. In this role, you will influence messaging, tone, and the overall experience of millions of users, with high-visibility and high-impact. The UX Writer Intern will learn with and work closely with the product team to help our business and customers succeed.
What You'll Do
- Craft clear, enticing, and user-centric product copy for the Wish consumer app
- Use data and user research insights to write copy that enriches the experience of over 500 million Wish users
- Build upon and help maintain adherence to our product style guide
- Learn with and work closely with the product team including other UX writers, product designers, product managers, engineers, and data scientists
Who You Are
- Pursuing a degree in a related field or recently graduated
- Solid writing portfolio
- A team player & cheerleader eager to celebrate success as a team
- A generally positive outlook and attitude
- Organized, detailed & driven
- Ability to write creatively in a data-driven environment
- Available to work 40 hours a week (able to start in May or June)
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.