Are you looking for a high energy, strategic, and fast-paced position as a Home Health RN Course Writer/SME?
Join Relias, the company changing lives throughout the world by helping healthcare organizations improve their clinical outcomes!
Relias provides software and services to more than 10,000 healthcare organizations and providers, addressing the primary concerns of recruiting, retention, risk mitigation, compliance, and the move from fee for service to value-based reimbursements. In addition to unrivaled content, Relias offers pre-hire assessments and in-depth analytics that allows for the demonstration of skill and performance, resulting in better patient, resident and client outcomes, as well as better financial results. We are passionate about our product and our clients; what we deliver is truly something you can be proud to represent. Our clients think so, too – we proudly boast a retention rate close to 100%!
What Can Relias Offer You?
- Competitive base salary
- Fantastic health and wellness benefits package, including an outstanding 401k match, an unlimited PTO program, and paid holidays, including your birthday!
- Comprehensive two-week onboarding program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- Integrated 15 acquisitions over the last five years
- 20%+ annual employee promotion and transfer rate
What You’ll Be Doing
• Creating, writing, and developing new e-learning courses for Relias’ clients in the home health industry.
• Reviewing and editing existing home health and related content.
• Serving as a Nurse Subject Matter Expert (SME) in your clinical specialty area and working with other internal and external SMEs in new content creation projects.
• Collaborating with a variety of internal departments to scope new courses and release new content.
• Managing a variety of high priority projects effectively and efficiently.
You’ve Got What It Takes If You Have
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in nursing with an active RN license, in good standing with state board of nursing.
• 5+ years of full-time experience in home health setting.
• Experience with developing educational programs for both licensed and non-licensed staff.
• Excellent writing and communication skills, including the ability to write content for various audiences using a variety of writing styles.
• Proficiency in a variety of technical programs/applications, including Microsoft Office programs and internet browsers.
It Would Be Nice If You Have
• Prior experience with high acuity home health patients (vents, trachs, medically complex).
• Experience with pediatric home health patients.
• Experience with continuing education and training programs.
Relias is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace