KENKORA is on a bold mission to help people live longer, happier, and more fulfilling lives. We’re building the world’s most advanced healthcare solution from the ground up combining cutting-edge research, technology, and talent.
As an early member of our world-class team, you’ll have a significant role in building the KENKORA platform. You’ll be responsible for helping to develop and execute the content strategy used in our client-facing technology platform. One of our core values is education.
We believe that educating our clients is the key to them having long-term successful outcomes. This position will be responsible for the content used to help our clients understand and conquer complex health topics. Want a position that can actually make a meaningful impact on someone's life? If yes, then this is the role for you.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our product team and enrich our platform with new blog posts, technical guides, and short training courses. In addition to on-page content, you will be responsible for creating audio and video script versions of on-page content so the ability to write in a casual conversational tone is a must. Responsibilities include conducting thorough research on health-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
If you’re familiar with health and fitness-related content, thrive in a flexible but demanding environment, and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published work, along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality content that appeals to our audiences and teaches them a thing or two at the same time.
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Have superior storytelling skills and the ability to understand the needs of our clients.
- Have a personal connection with health and fitness
- Have an understanding of biohacking
- Have a strong desire to disrupt the traditional healthcare system
- Own our product's content strategy, including writing effective audio scripts, video scripts, and training courses about various technical and non-technical health and wellness topics.
- Be a self-starter who can work in a remote position.
- Impact-Driven - You’re deeply mission-driven, and you want to be a part of a company with a mission to help people live longer, happier, and more fulfilling lives.
- A Problem Solver - You love breaking down highly complex problems into their easily explainable building blocks.
- Detail-Oriented - You have exceptional organizational skills and enjoy diving into complex issues.
- Scrappy - You’re a hustler who will get your hands dirty and protect your team members at every turn.
- Empathetic - You can relate to the issues that many of our clients may be facing and use this empathy to build a better product and customer experience.
- A leader - You’re kind, collaborative, and humble. Teams want to be in the trenches with you and to build something great by your side.
- Research health-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Work directly with our CEO, Sciencey Advisory Board, and other subject matter experts
- Write clear and casual copy to help our clients understand complex health topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit copy before publication
- Coordinate with product design and engineering
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Experience writing about health-related topics
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Familiarity with web publications
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Portfolio of published articles
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS - INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
KENKORA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.