Hunter’s marketing team is hiring! As the Head of Marketing, you will lead the company’s growth projects.
Hunter is a small group of people working remotely helping thousands of professionals grow their businesses. It is a rare opportunity to join the marketing team and have a significant role in Hunter’s growth.
About The Role
Hunter has the chance to grow organically by creating a product that millions of professionals can use. At the same time, a small marketing team is actively working to amplify its visibility, and grow its usage.
The Head of Marketing has a central role to lead the growth projects in the company. As part of a small group within a young company, you will have great autonomy. You will define the marketing strategy and manage the team to execute it.
- You’ll have a clear view of the growth loops and identify the most impactful channels the marketing team should focus on. To do so, you will analyze acquisition, conversion, and revenue metrics.
- You will do research on the brand, pricing, and competition.
On a day-to-day basis, you will manage the small marketing team to deploy the impactful project you’ve identified.
- Organizing the weekly marketing meeting.
- Following up on projects, validating work, and reviewing content produced.
- Leading the occasional hirings in marketing.
- Schedule 1:1 with the marketing team members.
You will also attend the weekly leadership meeting with other team leaders (Antoine, François, Giovanni, and Bastien). You will discuss company-level issues and help define the overall strategy.
- You have experience in growing a SaaS product in a leadership position.
- You have experience in SEO and content marketing.
- You have already managed a team and hired.
- You're excited to take ownership of projects, set directions, and make calls. You're able to communicate clearly with your colleagues.
- You have experience in remote working. You're comfortable working primarily with asynchronous communication and don't need a lot of handholding or supervision.
Salespeople, marketers, and recruiters use Hunter to reach out to the people that matter to their business. We index B2B data from millions of public web pages and make it convenient to explore with simple but powerful tools.
Hunter is the most popular solution to find professional email addresses. It is used by almost 3 million people and leading companies such as Google, Adobe, Microsoft, and IBM.
Hunter was founded in 2015 and is a self-funded company. We're a team of 12 people working remotely from Europe, America, and Asia. Twice a year, the team meets in a company retreat in Europe
Being part of Hunter will also get you:
- A yearly gross compensation ranging between 100k and 140k USD
- Yearly stock bonuses
- Five weeks of paid vacations per year
- Fully-paid setup (including a MacBook Pro, standing desk, ergonomic chair, etc.).