Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we’re growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In less than a decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1200 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
About The Role
Do you want to change the world? Kraken is a market leader in one of the most innovative and fastest growing industries on the planet. As the Head of Brand Content you will have the opportunity to shape the future of our brand and our company. This role will have significant leadership opportunity and responsibility to elevate our brand across geographies, customer types and channels. You will have oversight and responsibility for our content strategy and plans, budget, KPIs and overall impact. You bring experience overseeing content across various mediums, a skillset you can leverage at a cutting-edge company at the intersection of technology and financial services, and knowledge of the crypto ecosystem. You’ll have at your disposal a range of resources that you can leverage as you grow a top-tier brand content team and operation.
- Conceptualize and execute a global content strategy for Kraken and its family of brands to support the company's overall growth story
- Manage the creation of educational and thought leadership content for a diverse client base
- Oversee a team of content producers that specialize in owned media such as webinars, live-streams and podcasts
- Share oversight of our social media presence, including brand content generation for tweets, blog posts, youtube and other social media platforms
- Manage the localization of existing social media channels and exploration/creation of new social media channels around the globe
- Ensure consistency in branding and messaging across all content; ensure accuracy, relevance, quality, and purpose
- Define & track content KPIs to refine execution of content strategy and demonstrate data-driven strategies and growth
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization including communications, designers, product & growth marketers, and account managers to ensure key brand messages are aligned with client experience
- 7+ years experience in content generation & strategy for a public-facing brand
- Knowledge and understanding of cryptocurrency markets, ecosystem and ethos is a must
- Experience with marketing to B2B and B2C marketplaces, across a variety of channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across a range of mediums including social media
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally across teams for seamless execution of global content strategy
- Ability to manage multiple projects with different stakeholders and competing deadlines
- Creativity; ability to generate unique, differentiated content and messaging
- Strong analytical skills to refine and optimize content performance
- Self-starter with the ability and motivation to drive projects from inception to completion
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, growth-focused and remote environment
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.