CoinTracker is a portfolio assistant for cryptocurrency. It is used by over 450,000 cryptocurrency holders collectively tracking over $20 billion in crypto assets. CoinTracker enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track their cryptocurrency portfolio, investment performance, taxes, and more. Beyond cryptocurrency, we are building a general automated financial assistant for all financial assets.
Our mission is to increase the financial freedom and prosperity of the world.
Some Things We’re Proud Of
- 💲 Over $20B in exchange crypto assets are tracked on CoinTracker
- 📈 Profitable and growing 18X year over year
- 🤝 Partnered with Coinbase, TurboTax, and other industry leaders
- 💼 Backers including Y Combinator, Initialized Capital, Serena Williams, and more
- 🗺️ Founders: Jon previously built TextNow (200M downloads), Chandan was previously a product manager at Google
Learn more about our mission, culture and hiring process.
Join our tight-knit early-stage distributed team that thrives on interesting technical challenges and building magical products that improve peoples' lives. As the Head of Content, you will own all the media that CoinTracker generates from social content to blog posts to videos to in-depth product guides and more.
- Build a world-class content machine that helps everyone from beginners to policymakers to seasoned financial experts understand cryptocurrency.
- Develop and drive a content roadmap that elevates the CoinTracker brand and generates excitement for cryptocurrency as a whole.
- Make CoinTracker the go-to destination for learning about cryptocurrency.
- Turn CoinTracker's content into a top notch product of its own.
You May Enjoy This Role if You
- Love storytelling.
- Are savvy with various communication channels such as social, blog, video, podcast; both long-form and short-form.
- Relish the opportunity to evangelize cryptocurrency.
We're Looking For Someone Who
- Is an exceptional communicator.
- Has a proven track record of creating best-in-class content and using it to drive growth for a product.
- Has experience working in the fintech and/or cryptocurrency space.
- Works effectively in a remote setting and are able to overlap with our core hours of 9 AM to 12 PM PT.
- Thrives in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity.
What's It Like Working at CoinTracker?
We are a fully distributed, tight-knit team spread across North America and Europe. We have minimal process, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Figma, Github, Intercom, Linear, Notion, Slack, and Zoom.
We also stay aligned and bonded through two-week sprints, standups, all hands and socials. We aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives. Learn more about our guiding principles.
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you!