Adopt Me! is the record-breaking #1 concurrent player count game on Roblox (WR: 1.6M+ players online at once), delivering a best-in-class social pet adoption experience to our community of Monthly Active Players (MAU). Adopt Me features an in-depth housing and avatar editor, a strong trading economy and vibrant social community - plus lots of very cute pets to take care of.
About our games studio
DreamCraft is the studio behind Adopt Me. At the time of writing our team includes 30 diverse and talented full-time team members working in-office or remotely across the world. We’re looking for candidates who are skilled, experienced, and want to help make Adopt Me and future game projects even bigger and even better.
We want you to
- Be curious, want to improve yourself and others
- Care deeply about our mission of creating best-in-class game content that kids will remember long into adulthood
- Take ownership of projects and be willing to lead
- Empathize deeply with others and believe our games can be vessels for social good
- Manage the ‘Comms Team’, our team that deals with communications, marketing and media content production (currently a Social Media Manager, Community Manager, Video Producer and Influencer Manager).
- Liaise with stakeholders to create a Comms / Marketing strategy that aligns with our product and company roadmaps. Work with your team to execute this plan.
- As a team, create bold, experimental, brilliant comms work that challenges conventions and supports our products in innovative ways. Create work that makes your industry peers say “Wow, I wish I had thought of that. I wish I could work on that.”
- Support and mentor members of the Comms Team, enabling them to do their best work and grow as people and workers.
"Should Have" Traits
- 5+ Years of experience working in marketing or communication roles.
- Experience managing a team, mentoring team members.
- Experience building and delivering dynamic comms / marketing plans.
- A reasonable understanding of Social Media Management, Community Management, Influencer Relations and Content Creation.
- A strong desire to innovate in the marketing / communications space. You have a track record of producing amazing comms work, you have ambitious ideas and are willing to experiment.
- Empathy and perspective. You are an excellent listener and are able to filter feedback in a non-reactionary way that takes into account multiple perspectives.
- Experience working with cross-disciplinary teams in highly collaborative environments.
- Excellent communication skills, able to form positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- You excel in small teams and busy self-managed environments. You are able to prioritize, to spin plates, and keep those plates spinning.
- You value diversity and want to work alongside talented gender-expansive people, women, LGBTQIA+, BIPOC / BAME, and neuro-atypical people.
"Nice to Have" Traits
- Experience with large-scale live free-to-play / GaaS / service-based games.
- Experience working on products with young audiences.
- Experience working with an international distributed / remote team.
- Experience with the Roblox platform and its various games.
CompensationPay will be competitive and negotiable. Est. $60,000-90,000 USD / yr (paid monthly) pending experience, based on your experience