Ten is the global market leader for lifestyle, travel concierge and loyalty solutions, and we are growing quickly. As a leading global service business, we help busy people get the most out of their lives and pride ourselves on providing the very best customer experience possible. To do this, we employ the best people.
Providing services from a 20-strong global office network, Ten have the model, team, platform, investment and ambitions to become the world’s largest and most trusted service. There is little doubt that we will become one of the iconic businesses of the next decade.
We are passionate about providing exceptional service and using our insider know-how, contacts and buying power to help our members get the most from life, wherever they are in the world. To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.
Overview Of The Role
The Head of APAC Content is responsible for leading the APAC Content Team and the development and maintenance of the content on Ten's digital platforms.
- Inspire, lead and manage a team of writers and email marketers, both permanent and freelancer across multiple countries in the region
- Work with the global CRM team to manage the CRM calendar in the region
- Lead on creation of the APAC content strategy, translation work and quarterly calendars, ensuring delivery is reliable, timely, creative, member-led and results-driven
- Implement and adapt global content strategy for the region and ensuring the directions work for the local markets
- Maintain strong relationships with multiple clients in region, always championing the member experience as well as building trust through excellent delivery and communication
- Pull on Ten's worldwide specialists in dining, tickets, lifestyle and travel to engage, inform and inspire our members, showcasing Ten’s expertise
- Ensure rigour of translation quality in the key languages in the region (Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese)
- Assist in growing a library of meaningful engaging content that supports the company's strategy and goals, while refreshing existing articles and reviews regularly
- Adopting and enforcing the Ten style and voice
- Assisting Content Writers in brainstorming ideas and sourcing information
- Liaising with other members of the global Content Team on a daily basis
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years' experience in content
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Experience of planning and managing content production on a large scale
- Relevant tertiary degree or qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong grammatical understanding
- Excellent general knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to produce accurate, error-free, engaging content to tight deadlines
- Ability to stay agile and motivated in a time-pressured working environment
- Excellent time management
Please note that we can only accept applications if you have the right to work in Singapore.
Our people are at the heart of the business and we have a culture of recognition and reward. We also encourage all our staff to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career at Ten and we are there every step of the way in supporting development.
All our employees also enjoy a range of benefits regardless of where they are based. Not only do we enjoy monthly Treats on Ten (on the tenth of each month!) but employees also get 3 extra days of annual leave in their third year and an extra month of every 5 years. In line with these milestone lengths of service, we also operate a Ten Loyalty Reward program – this is a bonus (although we prefer to refer to this as ‘extra spending money’) that is awarded once these milestones are reached. The thinking behind the program is that not only does it recognise and reward commitment and loyalty to the business, but it can also be used to fund the adventures to be had during sabbaticals – this is the main intention and driving force behind the program. We want to give our people extra spending money so that they can truly enjoy their sabbaticals.
One of our more popular perks, working holiday opportunities with the ability to work from any of our 20+ offices without taking annual leave.
Ten works with a small Preferred Suppliers List currently, focused on specialists in each location. Please note we are not accepting any further agencies onto our PSL at this time.