Founded in 2015, Imperfect Foods, a Certified B CorporationTM (B CorpTM), is the leading online grocer at the forefront of eliminating food waste and building a better food system. We work directly with farmers and producers to rescue, redistribute, and develop goods across multiple grocery categories, and to date have rescued more than 150 million pounds of food from lesser outcomes. Our customers enjoy a customizable service that is more affordable and more environmentally friendly than the average trip to the grocery store.
At Imperfect Foods, we're on a mission to eliminate food waste and build a better food system for everyone.
Net Zero Carbon Commitment
Imperfect Foods pledged to become a net-zero carbon operation by 2030. To do that, we’re working to optimize every part of our business operations and supply chain to mitigate waste, and are switching to 100% renewable energy in our fulfillment centers and vehicle fleet by 2027.
Please consider completing the optional Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) survey below. Doing so will help keep us accountable for the DEI commitments we have made as a company. By choosing to disclose elements of your identity, you are informing us about our candidate pool and the ways we can continue to improve making Imperfect Foods an inclusive company for everyone. Responses will in no way affect your candidacy for the position you apply for. Information collected will be kept secure and confidential and will be used solely to evaluate our DEI efforts. We thank you in advance for helping us to become a better company for people of all backgrounds.
About the Role
The Senior Growth Operations Manager will report to the Senior Director, Growth and Lifecycle Marketing, and manage a growing team of Growth Marketing Analysts. They will be responsible for building and optimizing all growth processes and analytics in collaboration with marketing leadership and channel managers.
- Automate reporting to efficiently measure and analyze all growth marketing channels
- Lead weekly optimization meetings with leadership and channel managers
- Manage landing page creation and a/b testing for all growth marketing channels
- Serve as the primary point of contact for 3rd party analytics and development agencies
- Serve as the primary point of contact between Growth and Product/Eng teams
- Be a subject matter expert on web analytics (Google Analytics, Amplitude, Segment, Rocker Box, S2S)
- Manage a team of growth ops analysts
Skills and Qualifications
- Highly knowledgeable in DTC eCommerce or Subscription growth marketing with hands-on experience in Paid Social, Streaming/OTT, Programmatic and Paid Search
- Experience managing web analytics tracking, events, funnels and multi-touch attribution (experience with Amplitude, Google Analytics, Segment highly preferred)
- Experience creating automated performance dashboards using Google Data Studio, Tableau, or similar platform required
- Must have experience with landing page best practices and A/B testing
- Must have experience using SQL for marketing reporting
- Prior management experience preferred
- You’re a data-driven decision maker, but can still appreciate the need for creativity
- You’re obsessed with growth marketing and keep up to date on the latest trends and technologies in the industry
- You love to share your knowledge with others and have a teacher/helper style of leadership
- You’re passionate about our mission to eliminate food waste and create a better food system for all.
Details of Position
- Full-time exempt role, 100% remote
- Annual salary range: $100,000-$115,000
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Holidays, and more
- Sedentary work; involves sitting most of the time
- Occasional movement around the office may be necessary
- Regular work with computers, including keyboards, mouses, and screens
- Standing desks and / or other ergonomic accommodation is available upon request
- Regular use of mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Domestic travel as necessary
Imperfect's commitment to DEI
Imperfect Foods is steadfast in its commitment to being an actively anti-racist company.
We understand that it is necessary to take ownership and accountability for building an equitable workplace where all members of our organization can truly belong. It is our responsibility to ensure that every department at every level of our business reflects the diversity of the world we live in. We aim to achieve this through our hiring practices and by championing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) programming that fosters a supportive work environment where everyone can thrive and have connections across teams.
DEI programming is available for all employees and we highly encourage staff participation. It is only with everyone’s unique perspectives, experiences, and beliefs that we can help shape a culture of belonging and create an environment where all Imperfectionists are celebrated.
U.S. E-Verify Notice: Imperfect Foods participates in E-Verify in the United States. Imperfect will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Visa Sponsorship: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States, however, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
COVID update for on-site Employees
All Imperfect Foods employees must be fully vaccinated to be on-site or at company functions. For roles that require an employee to be on-site to fulfill their job functions: job offers are contingent on providing proof of vaccination (e.g., a copy of a vaccine card or other similar official document confirming vaccination status).