We seek to uplift job seekers in their careers and help them fulfill their hopes, ambitions and livelihoods. Read more about why we’re driven to do this in our [manifesto].
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Associate to join our Growth team. This person will be specifically focused on customer acquisition and will be primarily responsible for managing our growing acquisition channels through campaign creation and optimization. This person will need to be able to track results against goals and analyze areas of opportunities while managing budgets. A strong candidate will have hands on experience working in performance marketing and have the ability to make data-driven decisions. They will also be detail-oriented, and have excellent communication and teamwork skills. Depending on each candidate’s qualifications, this position could also be approached as a contract or contract-to-hire role as well.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment and works with a bias for action
- Have the potential to “scale” with the company and take the lead as we grow
- 0-3 years in a customer acquisition or growth marketing role, with past experience leading or supporting one or more core customer acquisition functions such as paid advertising (paid search, paid social, display, offline etc.), marketing automation or acquisition driven content marketing or seo
- Some level of experience with web or mobile analytics such as google analytics, Mixpanel, Heap, etc.
- High attention to detail, strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Demonstrate the ability to be both strategic and tactical to solve problems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experienceLoves mentorship and helping others succeed
What you will do
- Help manage, test, and scale acquisition tactics across a range of channels including paid advertising
- Thoughtfully track performance of channels as they relate to team and business KPIs
- Generate ideas for new tactics and channels we can test to help our company grow
- Review industry evaluations and handle admissions conversations with potential fellows
- Contribute to curriculum and teaching sessions and workshops
- Handle fellow queries for job search support and interview practice
- Great health, dental and vision benefits
- Free daily catered lunches and snacks
- Commuting costs covered
- Unlimited PTO
- Ability to grow in your career and make a difference to individuals and the society
Pathrise is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Pathrise does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Pathrise also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Pathrise will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.