Firely Services is seeking a Grant Writer for our 501(c)(3) non-profit division. We are looking for an experienced Grant Writer with a successful track record of writing and receiving Government(State or Federal) & Foundation funding opportunities from local and regional foundations, corporations, and government agencies who is also knowledgeable in federal contracting. This is an independent contracting position.
Responsibilities include, But Are Not Limited To
- Conducts research to identify potential funds for development programs, projects, and operations
- Producing letters of inquiry, concept papers and full proposals for funders
- Developing budgets
- Maintaining contact with funders during and after the application process
- Develops a work plan and timetable to facilitate planning and developing the grant application and proposals to federal, state, and local government sources, foundations, and corporations
- Develops and maintains an information grant tracking system, including what programs are available, where to apply for which programs and trends in federal, state, and private programs