Superpedestrian brings together a team of extraordinary people for one vision: transforming micromobility worldwide. Shared micromobility - fleets of scooters, bicycles, and e-bikes - is the future of global transportation. As the industry evolves, operators and riders are demanding safer, more reliable, cost-effective solutions. At Superpedestrian, we develop new technologies to revolutionize and scale micromobility.
Founded out of the MIT Senseable City Lab and backed by leading venture investors General Catalyst and Spark Capital, Superpedestrian’s first product was the Copenhagen Wheel - an award-winning consumer e-bike product. In 2019, Superpedestrian launched the world's first smart scooter designed and engineered for shared mobility. Our vehicles are deployed around the world and we’re rapidly scaling our team and vehicle deployments. Join us as we revolutionize personal transit for a sustainable future.
Superpedestrian is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We work in close-knit, cross-functional teams. We care about your skills and your character and we celebrate what makes us diverse. If we think there’s a good fit, we will get in touch. Please, no phone calls or recruiters.
Who you are
Our Government Partnerships team is growing and we’re actively seeking a micromobiltiy evangelist and written word specialist. If you have experience navigating government procurement processes, technical writing, project management, and deadline driven projects, we want to hear from you.
Superpedestrian is a company with a significant engineering pedigree and applicants should be excited to dive into the details of our scooter, mobile app, and operational approach, and be able to translate these complex concepts into succinct summaries that highlight our best features. Ideal candidates will have a working knowledge of the micromobility industry, urban planning, and/or transportation issues, or a strong desire to learn. The work is internal-facing, cross-functional, fast-paced, and deadline driven. As a small company, there is significant access to technical experts and plenty of opportunity for growth. We are looking for the right person to join our team. Is it you?
- RFP writing, strategy and delivery
- Lead and project manage cross-functional team meetings to develop and deliver proposals
- Remain abreast of industry trends and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure we present up to date content that remains competitive within our fast moving industry
- 3+ years of experience working and writing in a micromobility, urban planning, municipal policy, or non-profit grant writing environment
- Experience in structuring and writing comprehensive documents (tender applications, reports,..) is strongly preferred
- The ability to work in a structured way and attention to details
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to define and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience delivering deadline-oriented projects on time with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience managing consultants a plus
- Proficient in Google Suite, some experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop preferred
- Fluent English speaker. Additional languages are a plus (Spanish, Italian, German)
- Amsterdam-based, preferably. Remote acceptable.