Inflo is a fast-paced, agile and rapidly scaling technology company, operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors. We have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. This has resulted in winning multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice and accounting today 2021 Top New Products.
Our team is currently based across three locations, being the UK, US and Australia, from where they make a significant impact to our business and the profession we serve. We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
The Marketing team play a vital role in driving the brand, vision, and market positioning for Inflo globally, driving real change in the accountancy profession. Attracting and introducing new firms to Inflo - guiding and growing them along their transformation journey.
This is a senior global strategic hands on role where you will take ownership for the development and execution of all marketing content initiatives across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behaviour.
You will be responsible for designing and delivering content-led strategies while creating a global team to further drive Inflo successes, and growth across the globe.
- You will develop content-led growth strategies and execute well-informed plans with a combination of well-established and disruptive tactics, that will set the standard for how we communicate Inflo’s value
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why. Continuous evolvement of strategy is a must
- Develop, manage and execute a global content strategy, managing all aspects of the creative process from initial ideas to briefing, production and execution
- Deliver content articles that drive engagement online, optimising digital content that results in an increased conversion from visitor to lead in conjunction with Lead Generation Manager and Sales team
- Ensure all content produced is on-brand with the correct tone and style, optimised for SEO and all channels including online, social media, email, video
- Track content performance, interpret data to improve and enhance the content experiences
The Skills & Qualifications (Required)
- Experience in content marketing at a strategic level
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Skill at both long-form content creation and real-time (immediate) content creation and distribution strategies and tactics.
- Ability to produce excellent head-turning content that creates a conversation
- Strong stakeholder management, communication and organization skills
- Strong understanding of the B2B buyer’s journey and marketing tactics
- Ability to distinguish between strategy and tactics, high-impact priorities and low-impact activities, with the discipline to remain focused on priorities and the flexibility to pivot if conditions change
- Editorial mindset and ability to predict audience preferences
- Experience using Hubspot, Linkedin, Google analytics, etc.
- MS Office and Content Management Software
- Hands on experience with SEO tools, optimization and management
The Skills (Desired)
- Knowledge of writing for software/product organisations
- B2B marketer experienced at working in scaling technology businesses
- A journalism background
- B2B SaaS technology
- A competitive salary within a rapidly growing technology company
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment
- Fully remote role
- Casual dress code
Inflo is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees.