Section4 is on a mission to deliver elite business education for all. Since early 2020, the best minds in business have taught over 10,000 students strategic frameworks that have upleveled their thinking and accelerated their career - all this without the friction of business school applications and at a fraction of the cost. If you’re interested in joining a fast-paced education startup making a meaningful impact in the world, join us at Section4.
We are looking for a part-time ghostwriter with business acumen for long-form blog posts and shorter social posts. You will be responsible for being the voice of the CEO on social platforms for us atSection4 and working with him to develop ideas for regular thought leadership pieces.
This is a remote position based in the US.
What You'll Do
- Lead the communications strategy and content creation across all social media channels for our CEO. This includes weekly tweets, ongoing interactions with other thought leaders or influencers, and other engagement with noteworthy individuals
- Create and execute an editorial calendar of thought leadership articles surrounding the education, technology, and workforce development spaces
- Coordinate cross-functionally to support in the creation of any speeches, talking points, or other publicly-facing content in relation to the CEO
Who You Are
- Strong writing and grammar skills, ability and creativity to translate current trends in business, tech, and education into relevant and thought-provoking content
- Experience managing social media for executives or organizations
- Excellent organization, communication, and follow-up
- Ability to thrive, multi-task, focus on details and remain strong in a fast-paced, high-pressure, multiple-priority environment
- Experience in communications at B2B technology and/or EdTech companies
We are zealous servants.
We show up because we believe in our mission to serve our students.
We are calculated risk-takers.
We achieve greatness through experimentation and winning (or failing) fast.
We are owners of our work.
We own our commitments and help our teammates do the same.
Who We Are
At Section4, we believe that different perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences create a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts. A diverse and inclusive team creates a better product.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We encourage candidates of underrepresented backgrounds to apply.