Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management.
At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product - with both impact and a great user experience. So if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing a rather old-fashioned industry, get in touch. You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
- Becoming market leader for online SME banking in Europe with 250,000 SME clients
- Getting recognized as one of the Top 10 startups to work for (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- Opening offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona
- 600+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use.
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other
As our Content & Copywriter Germany, you will be responsible for the production of Inbound & Marketing content for Qonto Germany. Your role will be to find the right words to get our prospects' attention and to answer our audience's needs & wants. You will play a part at every stage of the buyer's journey: your ultimate goals are to increase awareness and engagement around Qonto's Brand & services, but also to help generate new leads and drive conversion.
As a Content & Copywriter Germany at Qonto, You Will
- Contribute to the development and execution of our Content Strategy for the german market, by following and challenging our editorial calendar, and also by suggesting and adapting innovative pieces of content that are strategic to meet our business goals;
- Write & edit content following our brand, and voice/tone standards and ensure all copy - whether created in-house or externally - meets our Tone of Voice guidelines;
- Produce high-quality and user-centric content to educate our audience and prospects, either about Business Finance Management, or our industry: articles, infographics, emails, white papers, video scripts...
- Support our different teams and channels with copywriting needs by creating marketing copy across brand, internal and external comms, CRM, social, paid media, landing pages, case studies, HR, corporate, etc;
🤔 What You Can Expect
- Evolving in a fast-growing International Content team
- Collaborating with/ Delivering expertise on copy for almost every team at Qonto
- Seeing the direct effects & outcomes of your copy on customers & the Business
- Working along with passionate fellow copywriters, always eager to help
- Learning and improving your ways of working every day
🤝 About Your Future Manager
Inside the Growth team full of experts in the fields of marketing and comms you will join the Content Team Germany lead by Dorothea.
- Her path: Dorothea has worked in a range of different environments, from linguistics to marketing and communication in finance to being an entrepreneur herself. At Qonto she is bringing all these different experiences together and working to position Qonto as a thought leader on finance topics as well as go-to source for entrepreneurs with questions.
- What she can bring to you: What does she bring to the team? She will provide the perfect condition for continuous learning and improvement. Her goal is for you to succeed to achieve your personal and company goals. She expects from you ownership, autonomy, and expertise. Dorothea is a true ambassador of our values (Ambition, Teamwork, Mastery, and Integrity).
- Experience: You have 2+ years of shown copywriting experience at an advertising creative agency or in-house at a design-led brand. Bonus points for B2B experience;
- Strategic and hands-on writer: You have demonstrated ability to craft clean, thoughtful copy in a distinct brand voice;
- Marketing writer: You are proficient in copy best practices across marketing, social, video, email and web copy. You also have a basic knowledge of SEO.;
- Strong attention to detail: You have an excellent command of grammar, punctuation, AP Style, and basic web-writing principles with an editor’s eye (proofreading experience is a bonus);
- Highly collaborative, organized, and a self-starter: You can concept on the fly and collaborate with anyone to get things done;
- Clear and effective communicator: You are able to quickly grasp complex concepts and express them clearly;
- Languages: You have flawless written and verbal communication skills in German and you are fluent in English;
- Education: You have a Bachelor’s degree in German studies Journalism, Communications, or relevant field;
Please provide a portfolio of work that shows a range of content you’ve created, such as blog posts, emails, social media post.
If you read this far and feel like this could be a great opportunity for you, don't let the imposter syndrome prevent you from applying and hit the button "Apply", we'd really love to hear from you!
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed…
Office & Team Life
- A central fully-renovated building in Berlin with WeWork services
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
- A competitive salary package
- Tailor-made Remote Policy
- 28 days of paid leave
- Moka Care to take care of your mental health and gym access with Urban Sports Club
- Meal vouchers
- 50% public transportation reimbursement
- An inclusive environment with a focus on parity: 40% of our teams are women
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 50+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
💪 Our Hiring Process
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department.
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours🤞.
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Handelsblatt | Qonto's Blog | FintechMagazine | [TechCrunch](https://techcrunch.com/2022/01/10/business-banking-startup-qonto-raises-552-million-at-5-billion-valuation/?guccounter=1&gucereferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&gucereferrersig=AQAAAJu03Lxghh9xJy-fWtcJxGZIPYMHN78SCUyiv98N0YlDLkW92bPF1nbXPHcJNnKm6B3K-IZmNhEoODx0ErPepVXhJmayqyt_nZvGvWDbX-viohLn3E5QVQNDzLFcYLFJLR378T3XHr-XC-dRrI0d-WCyLvD-SDv1Hc5qGXbwuAw).