We’re a social-first gaming brand, focused on providing entertaining content. We have a combined reach of 500.000 followers on Instagram and TikTok and are expanding to website editorials, newsletters, and more. We’re working on becoming the biggest gaming social publisher out there, creating relevant content for all gaming fans.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for hardworking motivated freelance writers who share a passion for all things gaming. At this present time, we are only sharing video content on our website, but as we grow we want to dive into gaming articles and covering gaming news for the casual gamer.
- A strong grasp of the English language
- Good communication skills
- Willing to write at least 2 articles a week
- Pitching news and article subjects
- Broad knowledge of gaming history and culture
- Willingness to learn new skills such as SEO, Video editing, and more
- Room for career development, we're open to social media content, new forms of reporting and content formats
- Be part of a growing innovative gaming news brand
- Flat fee per number of words/article
- Flexible working hours