- Work remotely or from home (our entire team is remote).
- Flexible hours, start working part-time and grow into full-time position longer term.
- Consistent workload, consistent compensation, and workflow (we sell a single, focused monthly subscription service to our clients).
- Proven, easy to learn workflow that is streamlined and organized by our own in-house software.
- Work for a mission-focused company that provides a great service that helps people.
- Have fun while interacting and learning from fellow team members. We’re always improving!
- Learn new skills and upgrade your existing ones.
- Earn a monthly income that can grow into a full-time salary in the long term.
About the Position and Who Will Best Fill It
AutoGrow seeks to hire 1 amazing person for the role of Digital Marketing Strategist (what we call internally as the Funnel Strategist). It is an is important and specialized position.
You should have a background in digital marketing, either as an SEO expert, Ads manager, Analytics, and/or as a copywriter. The Funnel Strategist helps to create and update the step-by-step plan (Blueprint) for customers accounts. The Blueprint is what the Project Manager executes on once a customer signs up for our monthly service. You will be present to answer questions on phone calls with customers when you and the Account Manager present the Blueprint to the customer for approval. You are also responsible for collaborating with the Project Manager when a customer has a strategy question.
Studies show that diligence (caring about your work, about the details, about the customers and business) is the best predictor of success.
We want to work with someone diligent as well as excited to take ownership of this role. The person we will work with will enjoy providing customers with the strategy and the specific direction they need to grow. He/she will also be able to advise and collaborate with the project manager on key strategic decisions for a customer’s account.
To be successful in this position, you must work within the process we have already laid out, you must be interested in improving the process and making it better over time, and you must be consistent in your work ethic.
- Create “Funnel Strategy Blueprints” (sales funnel plans) for new and existing client accounts.
- Consult with clients and present the Strategy Blueprint on video calls with the Account Manager.
- Check marketing analytics and fill out a daily checklist.
- Quality check each element of the funnel the team creates (copywriting, landing page design, etc.) and give clear guidance and feedback.
- Brainstorm opportunities and solutions to low sales, leads, and conversions on customers’ websites.
- Answer occasional strategy questions from clients via email.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager when needs arise (e.g. updating a customer’s Blueprint, clarifying something).
- Attend team sync-ups daily at 1030am EST and communicate with team members to accomplish marketing plan goals.
- Attend weekly team meetings on Wednesdays at 3pm EST, participate with constructive ideas.
- Learn from and maintain your checklists and documentation that will help you maximize results while saving time and avoiding mistakes.
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude with good organizational skills
- Experience with copywriting and/or paid ad traffic strategy (Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc). A plus if you have a good “spatial reasoning” skills, and also a big plus if you like interpreting data, thinking strategically, and creative problem-solving.
- Like working with other people, good writing, and communication skills.
- Must be technically savvy enough to be comfortable learning and using new software, including our own AutoGrow app (we use Skype, Google Docs, and other tools for measuring clients results for instance).
- Must be available for weekly team calls (Wednesdays, 1030 am EST) and contribute with ideas for how to improve your workflow, and the company in general.
- Must be in a “stable location” with a solid internet connection for when we have calls to onboard new clients.
- Not a requirement but a plus: proficiency in WordPress, Google Analytics, and other marketing software like LeadPages and ActiveCampaign.com.
- Customer-focused but also able to follow specific directions every week via our checklists, templates, and other instructional media used to operate the business.
- It is expected that you will have the ability to handle up to 12 client accounts in the short-term, and up to 30-40 if you go full-time with us. Estimated hours per week expected from the Strategist – about 1 hour per client per week.
- Training is included, but it is expected that the applicant has experience and has gotten results for past clients.