Hosco is a Swiss company that was launched in October 2011, and since then has become the world's leading hospitality platform. We provide a space in which the industry's top companies, leading hospitality schools, and best talent can explore new opportunities and thrive like never before.
Since 2015, Hosco has experienced exponential growth regarding users, traffic, and revenue. We’ve raised over 13mm EUR to date, both from business angels and from Venture Capital firms. Our team is now composed of over 70 talented individuals based in our Barcelona HQ, and in our Geneva and Dubai offices.
At Hosco, we love to dream big so that we can develop innovative and data-driven solutions that truly serve our users. Our talented team is crucial to our success, and that's why we constantly seek to build a more positive and close-knit team at every turn. One way we do this is by enabling our employees to bring their creative ideas to life and take full ownership of their success. Do you share Hosco’s values? Read on to see exactly how you could help us to empower the hospitality industry!
About the Department
In this internship you will sit in the Growth Marketing team and take ownership over writing and translating curated content for different pieces of communication for hosco such as newsletters, social media posts, corporate communications, the hosco website, etc. The perfect candidate for this role will be driven by three main factors:
The selected candidate will work under the supervision of the Content Manager and be aligned with the Lead Copywriter, Social Media Intern, and other external collaborators.
An exciting opportunity for someone studying now, looking to apply their skills learned in the classroom!
This internship is for 6 months, and requires a signed agreement with your University/similar. Ideally, the individual selected for the role will work full time hours, however we can be flexible depending on the University schedule. Salary will depend on whether full time or part time hours.
This internship will require you to:
- Write original pieces of communication into French.
- Translate a wide range of texts into French.
- Adapt texts from different formats into others.
- Assist in the follow-up of translation projects.
- Work alongside the larger Content and Growth Marketing teams of hosco to support overall growth.
- You have strong communication skills, verbal and written, in French (native level is mandatory) combined with English as a second language. Spanish or Italian notions are a big plus!
- You’re hunting down a Bachelor’s Degree in Translation / Languages or similar.
- You’re creative, resourceful, and can think out of the box.
- You have a can-do attitude and love new challenges.
- You can adapt ideas to the needs of a specific context.
- You’re available to work 6-months in the beautiful and sunny city of Barcelona.
- You are eligible to work in the EU / Barcelona and able to provide an internship agreement from your University.
- You are excited about working for a fast-moving start-up.
Perks of Working at Hosco:
- Highly international and dynamic team – We are from France, Spain, Venezuela, Switzerland, Cyprus, Japan, Argentina, Italy, Canada… the list goes on!
- Monthly team initiatives and events
- Flexible schedule, working from home (including working from home in your home country for up to 2 weeks per year), flexible public holiday calendar
- We love dogs! Feel free to bring your furry friend to the office