The editorial team at ScreenRant is looking for a dedicated film and TV expert to provide extensive coverage of Star Wars programming at ScreenRant.com - the #1 movie and TV website on Google.
Are you a dynamic writer and frequent Disney+ binger, who is dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest Star Wars programming news, and rumors? If so, then we need you! As a freelance writer, you will create original, informative, and eye-catching articles that our audience is craving to read.
Want to turn your passion for movies and TV into a stable writing gig? Do you think you'd like a great fit for our team? Then do not miss the chance to be part of our team, and apply today!
- Write 20 news or 15 features monthly. Daily output depends on the ratio of news (500 words - short form) and features (800 + words - longer form) content.
- Stay up to date on the latest news and trends coming to/from the Star Wars.
- Interviews with cast and other talents when needed.
- Coordinate with Programming editor for assignments and feedback.
- Able to keep up with contracted freelance scheduling.
- 2-3 samples of written work covering film and TV news or features.
- In addition, please include additional programs you are most familiar with or prefer.
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements
- Relevant experience in writing and editing.
- Broad knowledge of Star Wars programming, history, and culture.
- Available at strategic times
The hiring team at ScreenRant will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you'd make a solid addition to the team. Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered.
Link to our website: www.screenrant.com
This is a work from home position.