Integrity Management Services, Inc. (IntegrityM) is an award-winning, women-owned small business specializing in assisting government and commercial clients in compliance and program integrity efforts, including the prevention and detection of fraud, waste and abuse in government programs. Results are achieved through data analytics, technology solutions, audit, investigation, and medical review.
At IntegrityM, we offer a culture of opportunity, recognition, collaboration, and supporting our community. We thrive off of these fundamental elements that make IntegrityM a great place to work. Our small, flexible workplace offers an exceptional quality of life and promotes corporate-driven sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed goals and foster a dynamic, idea-driven environment that nurtures our employees’ professional development. Large company perks…Small company feel!
We are seeking a creative Federal Proposal Writer to join our team. The right candidate will be a strong collaborator, highly organized to help manage marketing needs, and rapidly synthesize information from disparate sources to draft compelling, persuasive content. Projects will include (but not be limited to) formal proposals, marketing collateral, blogs, whitepapers and other business development material.
- Work closely with the Marketing team, Business Development Team, Executive team, subject matter experts, and other IntegrityM personnel to produce winning content
- Responsible for creation, edits, and final review of proposed publications
- Will help manage marketing needs via Trello/other digital PM tools
- Gather necessary information from program personnel and research applicable policy, regulations, and best practices to support the team in developing, writing, formatting, and editing technical and non‐technical information for reports, white papers, blogs, marketing collateral, procedures, processes, briefs, and other forms of documentation
- Provide technical and editorial document review and written feedback on documents
- Maintain regular and frequent direct communication with subordinates to clearly articulate goals and priorities, and build trust and confidence
- Meet with proposal team to strategize win themes and proposal approaches
- Interview technical subject matter experts and develop written narrative from these interviews
- Write a variety of proposal sections, including executive summaries, technical approaches, management plans, and other content, and integrate proposal content authored by other writers into cohesive, compliant technical proposals with the flow of one voice
- Proofread and edit all work product: Review all proposals for consistent style and formatting according to company style guidelines. Ensure accurate spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Stay informed of market developments in creative areas through reading, industry involvement, and research to determine competitive factors our company must address to stay viable and profitable
- 5+ years’ experience as a content writer/editor. Federal Proposal writing experience a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Technical Writing, Communications; preferred
- Administrative/project coordination experience preferred
- Highly organized and can help manage marketing needs via Trello/other digital PM tools
- Experienced in the art of persuasive writing in proposals, blogs, whitepapers, etc.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including a robust vocabulary and thorough understanding of proper English language usage
- Excellent listening skills including the ability to interview staff and translate information into a clear, compelling message
- Excellent written communication, including proofreading, grammar, spelling and editing skills
- Must be comfortable collaborating with senior staff and operating in a fast-paced environment while adapting to changing project requirements.
- Strong time management habits and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong visual organization skills with keen attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Skilled in Internet usage and research
- Knowledge of government contracting; preferred analytics and/or solutions
- Digital Marketing & Graphic Design experience is a plus
IntegrityM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, and gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class