As a Freelance Writer, you will be working closely with our Content Team on copy for our Athletic Wear client.
You Will Be
- Communicating directly with and taking direction from Wpromote’s SEO and Content Marketing Managers
- Writing 10-15 monthly pieces of content around athletic shoes/sneaker releases'
- Performing research on your client and becoming an expert
- Performing research on your assigned monthly topics
- Adhering to brand guides, matching the editing style of our client, and using verbiage that speaks to our target market(s).
- Reviewing and proofing your work to ensure your copy is high-quality, clean, and error-free
- Making edits and revisions as needed
You Must Have
- Bachelor's degree; English, Writing, or related field preferred
- Experience writing for sports/athletic wear
- Experience working with style guides and brand guides
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and experience writing SEO-optimized copy
- Solid MS Office skills
- The ability to be efficient, detail-oriented, and reliable
- Proven experience writing to different target audiences and adjusting your writing style as needed - this position requires a writing style that is casual, conversational, creative, yet descriptive to inform the reader about the product before launch date
- (Huge plus if you are a sneakerhead!)
- The capacity to answer emails in a prompt manner and occasionally talk on the phone (reminder: This is a remote/freelance position).