We’re ForUsAll, a San Francisco-based financial technology company that’s aiming to help Americans achieve a brighter financial future through the Alt401(k).
We are revamping the old 401(k) model to include alternative assets like Cryptocurrencies and Real Estate funds. Founded by experts who transformed the 401(k) for Fortune 500 companies, we’re backed by prominent venture capital and financial technology veterans who share our vision of bringing that expertise to small and mid-size companies.
ForUsAll is the place and Financial Content Writer is a great role to start learning the ropes of the Financial Industry. You will learn how to support high-priority marketing initiatives through your copy in blog posts, landing pages, social media, basically anywhere that needs copy.
You will be with a team of highly motivated, smart, funny, dedicated individuals who are responsible for driving the entire marketing funnel. Your words will be critical to educating employers why a 401(k) is a great idea for them.
What Is Expected From You:
- Writing new blog posts on financial topics (mainly on the 401(k) / crypto space)
- Collaboration with marketing teams on high priority projects
- Refreshing any outdated blog posts with more relevant material
- Doing basic keyword research to determine which next topics to cover
- Creating new marketing materials for promotion (ie eBooks, video scripts, etc)
- 401(k)-specific experience not necessary - just a strong desire to learn
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications field preferred
- Min: 1-2 years of experience in writing content for businesses
- B2B experience or Financial Services preferred
- Experience using content management systems (We use Ghost / Hubspot)
In addition to your resume please include links to 1-3 of your previous content writing pieces. If your qualifications seem like a fit we will reach out with the next steps.