Are you an impeccable writer with a passion for everything Android? Want to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment from home while monetizing your love for technology?
AndroidPolice.com is looking for Evergreen Feature Contributors to cover informative Android how-to articles, as well as topical roundups or lists. With your skillful writing and tech expertise, you will help readers fully leverage their Android devices and apps.
The Android Police team is constantly scouring the Internet for the latest Android news, sharing tips, tricks, tutorials, videos, and podcasts, reviewing devices, apps, and games, and keeping track of custom ROMs and hacks.
- Write a minimum of 8 Evergreen Feature articles per month, with no upper limit
- Stay up to date on the latest Android news, products and updates
- Coordinate with the editorial team for assignments and feedback
- Generate and pitch concise and relevant ideas/topics for articles, if needed
- Input work into our in-house CMS according to our guidelines
- Cover Letter (tell us why you want to write for us!)
- 2-3 tech news articles you've written that demonstrate your writing abilities
Applicants must have a self-starter attitude and possess the following requirements
- Relevant experience in writing and editing in the English language
- Ability to breakdown complex topics
- Expert knowledge and broad familiarity of Android products or apps
The hiring team at Android Police will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you'd make a solid addition to the team. Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered.