We're a fast-growing, financial publisher riding the momentum of our best years to date. In the past 6 months alone, we've developed and launched joywallet.com. With just small innovations, we're already taking rapid market share and are poised for even more explosive growth going forward in 2021.
We are looking for someone who has experience writing personal finance content that has experience writing engaging and accessible personal finance content, covering topics such as debt, investing, budgeting, and taxes. If you’re a master wordsmith who can tailor communications to consistently achieve specified goals then we’ve got an incredible opportunity for you.
- Deep interest and proven expertise in the personal finance space
- At least 5 years of total writing experience and at least 2 years in the personal finance space with CFP or CPA cerficiations
- Understanding of the financial publisher marketing space
- Experience writing scripts and conceptualizing big ideas for brands
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Able to write for multiple brand voices at a time
- Understanding of A/B testing, KPIs, best practices, and general workings of Facebook & Google Ads
About Joy Wallet
We believe that armed with the right information, any person can become more financially independent.
Our mission is to help you become financially free.
We are entrepreneurs, investors, fintech enthusiasts, journalists, and masters of aggregating and deciphering data. We have been working in the financial services industry for over seven years and wanted to build a place where we can bring together the brightest minds and organizations to help you make more money.
With access to the right opportunities, you can take care of the ones you love and create a more prosperous lifestyle. We made Joy Wallet out of a desire to find the best financial partners, strategies and tools to help you achieve your life goals and make the most of money.