As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
With Uline’s continued growth, we need a team that ensures we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence. Our Executive Operations team keeps us on track by conducting internal operational audits, analyzing company performance and reporting findings and recommendations to Uline’s President.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Write and publish executive summaries by distilling and highlighting key points for Uline’s President.
- Collaborate with business leaders throughout the organization to write their story and communicate the activities within their function.
- Review and summarize customer feedback on our operations, products and any other topic they address.
- Publish research memos to leadership on new and existing products and competitors.
- Maintain and publish standard reports for the Executive Operations team.
- Review and edit documents produced by department colleagues for Uline writing style and accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree. Major in English, journalism or political science preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Pleasant, helpful and courteous demeanor.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.