"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is looking for an experienced marketer to own and grow our Email Marketing campaigns. We need someone who can balance strategic vision with tactical execution for this key growth channel. This role is focused on creating thoughtful campaigns for the Reddit Ads platform that guides users across each stage of the customer journey, but with emphasis on nurturing prospects. Key responsibilities include data-driven audience segmentation, development of personalized content, and ongoing program optimization.
- Drive strategy and execution of email marketing campaigns from conception to coding and QA
- Create new email nurture program, supporting Sales team with increased velocity to close
- Optimize existing lifecycle campaigns to drive customer retention and product adoption
- Manage list quality, compliance and hygiene including adherence to all legal/compliance regulations relating to email communications across all audience segments
- Expand email reach to international audience
- Lead cross functional initiatives with key partners across marketing, business operations, and sales to drive greater personalization and automation through email channel
- Partner with broader marketing team to develop omnichannel marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with Marketing Operations to onboard marketing automation tool and drive insights back to centralized Sales database
- Deliver regular reporting of performance and proactively identify optimization opportunities
- 5+ years experience in email marketing role (B2B experience preferred, but not required)
- Comfortable defining process through ambiguity; able to pivot to emerging business needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Strong quantitative skills with track record of leveraging data to both understand performance and influence business decisions
- Approaches projects with automation and scalability in mind
- Knowledge of standard email marketing methodologies, data segmentation, A/B testing and performance analysis
- Proficient in email HTML
- Experience with marketing automation and Salesforce preferred.