Athletic Greens is a 100% remote company... and always has been! 🌎 For this particular opening, we are looking for somebody who lives in the United States.
At Athletic Greens, our purpose is to inspire fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health. Our core values are: people first, life is an opportunity and no compromises. These values guide us in every decision we make. We look for them within our own team, but also in anyone who works with us.
We’ve spent 10 years researching with the help of doctors, naturopaths, and nutritionists to create the highest efficacy and nutritionally complete supplement on the planet. We never stop learning, growing, and researching. It’s our mission to continue adding value to our products and improving the lives of our customers.
We are looking for a passionateEditorial Director to create an engaging, world-class web presence for Athletic Greens. In this role, you will be responsible for taking consumer-targeted web content from concept to publication, by overseeing a diverse team of staff and freelance contributors. Ultimately, you should be able to maintain quality and consistency across media types and web platforms and drive increased traffic and brand visibility.
What You’ll Do
- Write clear and compelling copy to describe our AG product.
- Work with designers on landing pages for new product features.
- Craft partnerships pitch communication to pique potential partners’ attention.
- Ensure all content we produce is true to the product and consistent with our brand.
- Conduct competitive research to identify our strong and weak points in industry.
- Apply SEO principles to maximize reach to our target audience.
- Delegate assignments to in-house team members and freelancers.
- Ensure all published content meets quality standards.
- Monitor and report on web presence and traffic.
What We’re Looking For
- Proven work experience as an Editorial Director within a high-growth, digital business.
- Digital editing skills with an exceptional portfolio of published work.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent “can-do” attitude.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Strong background working alongside online marketing campaigns.
- A desire to follow broader cultural conversation around key topic areas: health and wellness, fitness, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple work streams at once.
What’s in It for You?
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer's health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- Top of the market salary and performance incentive structure with “blue sky” upside potential.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to the Athletic Greens mission each and every day.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.