We are Osome - an international fintech startup making the lives of entrepreneurs easier. Osome is the silent hero in the background helping over 6,500 businesses spend less time on routine admin and more time on changing the world for the better. We’ve built our own app and web product and are automating accounting, tax, company formation and other tasks.
The product we've built is paired with a team of accountants and tax professionals to provide reliable and fast service at accessible rates.
We have recently raised a funding round and are experiencing tremendous growth in both clients and team members. We have over 200 staff from 15 countries and have offices in Singapore (HQ), London, Hong Kong, Moscow and Kuala Lumpur. We are looking for the brightest minds who love solving problems and achieving results.
We're looking for a Global Editor-in-chief, based out of our London office (remote working arrangements are possible).
You will be the owner of Osome's tone of voice and content strategy. We write clear and concise texts that make complex topics easily digestible for busy entrepreneurs. We want to build on the foundation of our blog and be the go-to source of professional information for E-commerce sellers and SMEs in our markets.
Your job is to be on the readers side. You need to make sure readers get great pieces, interesting pieces, helpful, curious, kind, to the point, exciting, pieces that make them think, make them stay, make them come back. Your job is not to care about the business interests, you're here for the audience.
What You'll Do
- Own Osome's tone of voice and content strategy
- Manage the content pipeline and our team of writers to achieve a steady flow of exceptional quality content
- Ensure the content is understandable to a first-time reader with little knowledge of the concepts covered
- Ensure that all content produced (emails, articles, infographics, etc.) falls in line with Osome’s editorial guidelines and tone of voice for the brand, guide the writers in their work to improve their writing style
- Write high-quality, SEO friendly content to improve readability and traffic
What you’re good at:
- Proven experience of running content in a fintech, SaaS or top growth startup, ideally
- Proven experience in writing, editing and publishing digital content, familiarity with SEO
- Solid knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Ability to make complex topics easy to understand
- Strong sense of responsibility, logical, meticulous, self-motivated, and values teamwork
- Good interpersonal skills to work with teams from across departments and markets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in either Education, Journalism, Psychology, Media, Marketing, or related fields
- Bonus: You have some experience with the subject of accounting, tax, and corporate compliance
- Native English speaker
- Competitive remuneration with regular appraisals, strong founders and team (we've launched multiple startups and achieved exits), great learning and growth opportunities
- No bureaucracy and useless rituals, we work together to help you achieve your ambitions and help the company grow
- Opportunity to join a startup experiencing fast growth and influence the future of corporate services (an industry affecting millions of companies in our markets)
And last but surely not least – Your work will really matter.
Our mission as an international company is to make sure clients operate as they find appropriate. As a result, we empower businesses with the latest technology and allow them maximum flexibility and usability within modern technology expansion.
At OSOME we believe that freedom is an inherent right. Apply today!