At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
As the Ecommerce Copywriter, you will define and craft all the marketing copy for the Ubisoft Store and the Ubisoft+ Subscription service worldwide.
You are a positive, dedicated, and innovative collaborator who knows how to develop concise, highly engaging marketing copy for multiple channels, services and products. You will collaborate with a team of exceptional cross-functional partners to develop and execute forward thinking marketing communications in the Ecommerce field.
What You’ll Do
- Write compelling and engaging copy in French and in English
- Write for various formats and channels such as
o Promotional messages, o Newsletters, o Social Media, o Ads and paid media, o PR and corporate.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of communications and content based on data and key performance indicators.
- Help create and define the tone of voice for the Ubisoft Store and Ubisoft+ worldwide.
What you'll bring to the team
- A track record of great commercial writing in both English and French.
- Experience in Ecommerce.
- Proven track record in executing content marketing strategies in marketing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Strong positive team values: respect, responsibility, organization, openness, mutual aid, continuous improvement and fun.
- A willingness to innovate and find solutions.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.