At Campaign Creators, we’re a top-rated eCommerce marketing agency and a HubSpot Diamond Solutions Partner. We’re looking for a freelance (remote) copywriter to join our team to provide expertly written content on topics related to eCommerce marketing.
If you love writing, love doing research, can edit your own work, and have a passion for eCommerce, then this is the role for you!
- Write kick-ass copy about eCommerce topics, tools, tips and tricks for the blog, premium assets, landing pages and more
- Write to a brief. The Content Manager will provide you with the complete strategy and direction for all content, so you can do what you do best: write and deliver the copy needed to bring that strategy to life.
- Incorporate SEO/keywords organically. We’ll provide all the SEO research, but you’ll be comfortable slotting them into your writing so they sound natural.
- Work closely with the Content Manager to create completely unique, one-of-a-kind content with one goal: provide actual value to the reader.
- Provide everything but “101 level” copywriting. This isn’t about spewing out what’s already been said and delivering the basics, it’s about elevating the reader’s understanding of ecommerce so they walk away with knowledge they couldn’t get anywhere else.
- Edit your own work. The occasional accidental apostrophe is fine, but you are the type of writer who will catch your own errors and proof your copy before submitting.
- Conduct research beyond just the first page of Google. You’re truly passionate about writing well, so you know that researching your topic is 50% of delivering great work.
- Deliver content on time and swiftly. Turnarounds are fast, but quality is always high.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment. Some days you’ll be writing 3000+ word blog articles about Klaviyo and Shopify, and other days you’ll be whipping out lead magnets. You love hopping between projects and thrive when things move quickly.
- Enthusiastically provide ideas for future articles and assets. While you’ll mostly be writing to a brief, you’re also capable of suggesting awesome ideas and topics to pursue.
- Copywriting experience working at an agency, startup, or as part of an in-house creative team. Journalism experience is also applicable.
- A strong understanding of eCommerce marketing and the ability to write with authority on this topic
- Exceptional proofreading, grammar, and editing skills
- Demonstrated portfolio of previous work
- Compensation commensurate with responsibilities and experience
- 10-20 hours per week (or more, depending on your availability)
- Fully remote