At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs to be successful Amazon sellers while simultaneously finding the best tacos and queso across the globe. We work hard, keep it real and do it all for our customers by providing industry-leading products, education and content.
We’re growing and we are looking to add an Ecommerce Expert & Writer to our Content & Communications team! Are you an experienced Amazon third-party seller? Do you have excellent writing skills and a passion for helping people learn how to sell on Amazon through informative, educational content? If so, you just might have the perfect mix of skills for this role!
Interested in learning more? Let’s get into the details:
What you’ll do:
Write articles, blog posts, and other educational content to help people learn how to start and grow businesses on Amazon
- Create content on subjects including: creating a business on Amazon, different methods/approaches to selling on Amazon, changes in Amazon’s third-party seller environment and the impact on sellers, and all phases of managing an Amazon business, including product research, sourcing, listing optimization and brand-building, and more
- Leverage your own subject matter expertise as well as original research in order to convey complicated topics in clear, concise narratives
- Deliver detailed and accurate content that is ready for publication, applying Jungle Scout brand/style guidelines and SEO best practices, and writing for the intended audience
Serve as subject matter expert on all things related to selling on Amazon for content and communications team needs
- Stay on top of relevant news, trends, and other changes and keep the team informed of necessary details
- Serve as expert source for other team members’ content efforts, providing review and collaboration on content as necessary
- Regularly generate new ideas for content, as well as other marketing and promotional efforts
Engage with Amazon seller community and Jungle Scout customers, facilitating discussion, answering questions, and fostering relationships through social media and other channels
If your answer is “heck yeah!”, please read on…
Who you are:
- An Amazon seller! You must have at least two years’ experience selling on Amazon.
- A strong writer with sharp attention to detail and the ability to deliver. Previous professional writing experience preferred but not required.
- SEO knowledge and experience
- Data-driven content creation
- Experience writing web pages, video scripts, and other types of content
Who we are:
Jungle Scout is the leading all-in-one tool for selling on Amazon, with the mission of providing powerful data and insights to help entrepreneurs and brands grow successful Amazon businesses.
The Jungle Scout team is a group of smart, motivated, and fun-loving professionals working hard to help our customers achieve success. We have 125+ team members around the world, including in our headquarters in Austin, TX, and offices in Vancouver, BC, and Shenzhen, China.
We offer competitive compensation packages, 401K/RRSP matching, generous vacation, coworking benefits, and professional development to help you thrive in your career. The entire Jungle Scout team also gathers for annual all-expenses-paid retreats — past locations have included Bali, Bangkok, Vietnam, Budapest, Mexico, Colombia, and Costa Rica. Check us out!
- Please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in this position and what relevant experience and skills you have that make you a great fit. Please also tell us about your Amazon business! How long have you been selling and how did you get started? What types of products do you sell? How has your business evolved over time, and what do you think of the current Amazon-selling landscape?
- Share writing samples. (Links to examples or your portfolio are fine.)
Note: Any application that does not include a cover letter will not be considered.