- High impact role in a venture backed start-up revolutionizing customer experience.
- Unleash your product marketing messaging superpowers to drive market education, sales execution, and customer adoption.
- Help us write the book on Front-line Experience Management by compiling the research, fine tuning the methodology, and capturing and packaging the customer impact stories.
AskNicely, the award winning customer experience platform, is used by over 1,000 service businesses to motivate and inspire their front line teams to do their best work for every customer.
In the new world where brands that deliver the best customer experiences win, we’re pioneering a new category of software to make every customer experience awesome. We’ve raised a big chunk of venture money, built an A-class leadership team and we’re delivering a product vision that will knock the socks off our competitors.
Ensure that AskNicely is recognized as a leader in driving front-line experience and that our customers achieve value and expected impact through comprehensively adopting our solution and framework.
- Build domain expertise in customer experience, frontline behavior change, people science.
- Become an expert on the market and the competitive landscape.
- Develop compelling and consistent value proposition across all channels.
- Educate the market and teach the Front-line experience methodology with the goal of defining the new category and our leadership position within it.
- Help sales connect the AskNicely story to the deal. Build and deliver go-to-market plan, evidence, customer stories, sales assets and tools, training and more.
- Help customer success drive adoption. Help write and roll out the methodology to ensure customers achieve expected impact.
- Champion the AskNicely story as internal and external brand ambassador.
- Drive the creation and launch of the AskNicely Book
- Follow our customers’ along their journey - learning what matters to them most and what they need to be successful.
- Distill practices and learnings for research, messaging and roadmap
Who You Are
- You have a strong point of view on the market and what sets AskNicely apart
- You are a self-starter who enjoys getting your hands dirty and creating things from scratch.
- You like to be there from the beginning, wearing many hats, working in the trenches with a small, but fierce and mighty team alongside you. There is nowhere you would rather be than in an early stage start-up.
- You have a strong action bias, you are a prolific writer and content creator, you thrive when working in an agile “act-learn-act” environment of rapid prototyping, testing, and continuous improvement.
- You are (or will quickly become) a subject matter expert - you immerse yourself in industry, market, and competitive research and data. For AskNicely this includes not only customer experience, but also the broader science of behavior change.
If, like us, you put a lot of value in culture, lifestyle and opportunity as well as benefits, you'll like what's on offer here (watch this video).
Lot’s of people ask about the culture at AskNicely. There are three non-negotiables to what we call “living in the purple”:
- Be NICE: We believe a great business can be built by nice people that are nice to each other.
- Play to WIN: Bring your "A" game. We have high standards but always favor speed over perfection.
- Love your FEEDBACK: Ask for feedback from others to improve your game. Share yours to help them improve theirs.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including 401K, share options, programs for learning and development, community and wellness plus 5 “Nice Days” each year which you can take at any time to catch your breath, just because :)
Plus, we're proud to be doing it in Portland (we think it's the most customer obsessed city in the US) alongside some iconic technology brands like New Relic, AirBnB, Expensify, Puppet, Simple, Intel, Autodesk and Vacasa. Portland is well known for its spectacular dining, live music, arts and culture while boasting an unparalleled lifestyle against a stunning natural backdrop where you can snowboard in the morning and surf in the afternoon on the same day.
The core essence of AskNicely is "appreciation". It's what we stand for and a key principle that guides what we do each day. We appreciate different backgrounds, different contributions, different points of view and, most importantly, each other. It's how we win, together. We check our egos at the door and approach our work with curiosity, because we don't have all the answers and we learn fastest together, celebrating our wins along the way.
We don't normally brag, but here’s some feedback that we’re quite proud about..
- #1 Rated Enterprise Feedback Management software (G2)
- Emerging Company of the Year (2018 HiTech Awards)
- 100% Five Star Employee Reviews on (Glassdoor)
- Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Portland