Stamped.io is an AI-powered eCommerce marketing platform that enables direct-to-consumer brands to accelerate business growth by enhancing user engagement, increasing revenue, and improving customer satisfaction through Reviews & Ratings, Q&A, Visual Marketing, Loyalty & Referrals.
Our constant focus on customer success and seeking new innovative ways to help brands get more value out of our products and services have made us one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
We are a fully remote start-up team, headquartered in Victoria, Canada with team members based all over the world. Join us as we take Stamped.io to the next level!
Note: Please only apply if you are currently in the US or Canada and comfortable working in a fully remote role.
We’re looking for an experienced marketing executive to build and lead our marketing function. This role is for someone who has the operational chops to manage day to day projects, but can also take ownership of the long term strategy and success of Stamped’s marketing team. Stamped is positioned for significant growth and comes with multiple untapped opportunities that an experienced pro will be able to identify and take advantage of.
Specifically, You Will Be Responsible For
- Identifying areas of opportunity and hiring great people to join the Stamped marketing team.
- Diving into each area of our marketing funnel and optimizing as needed.
- Developing a long term strategy for our marketing team, while also jumping into the day to day operations and getting your hands dirty with every day campaigns/projects.
- Identify and pilot new customer acquisition channels, while measuring and scaling impact of those channels.
- Coach and guide your team, while working closely with People Operations to develop career development paths for your department.
- Developing marketing KPIs and holding yourself and your team accountable for exceeding them.
- Reporting to the CEO and working closely with the leadership team to create a world class organization.
- Develop and refine our brand positioning and build brand awareness.
- You come with 5+ years of experience in B2B software marketing roles (ideally in the Ecommerce space), with 2+ years of experience in a role focused on scaling and managing a marketing team.
- You have a background in demand generation/performance marketing and have a proven track record of identifying, building and scaling demand generation opportunities, content marketing best practices and GTM strategies.
- You hold yourself to a high standard and know the difference between working hard and working smart.
- You’re an expert across the marketing stack: Developing KPI’s, content, email marketing, paid, SEO, CRO, managing budget and agency relationships.
- You have creative problem-solving skills combined with a metrics-driven mindset.
- Experience with marketing automation, data visualization and customer life cycle management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You know what it takes to lead a team!
- You have experience in the Ecommerce App space and understand the nuances of demand generation on major ecommerce platforms.
- You appreciate a good gif when you see one. It’s an art!
What's in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- $500 USD home office set up allowance
- $500 USD annual education budget
- A key member of our Leadership Team. You get to play a key role in the success of an already well loved product!
Why Choose Stamped.io?
You will be joining us at an inflection point for the Stamped product and team. We have experienced significant growth, our customers love us (but don’t just take our word for it), and we recently joined the WeCommerce family.
We take ownership and pride in our work and we expect the best out of everyone on our team. If you're the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS Ecommerce space and make a meaningful immediate impact to a growing company, this is for you!
Stamped.io values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, gender identity, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age or marital status.