Fathom is a Series A startup with an engineering team out of organizations like Google, Facebook, Snap, and Twitch, on a mission to understand and structure the world’s medical data. We are starting by using deep learning to structure the data contained within physician notes in order to automate medical coding, a process performed by 125,000 FTEs that costs the US healthcare system almost $10B annually.
Fathom is looking for a Director of Marketing who is entrepreneurial, demand-focused marketer to develop and nurture a pipeline of executives at major healthcare providers with an emphasis on digital (search, display, content, webinars).
As Director of Marketing you will
- Own inbound lead generation efforts, including both on and offline. Define and orchestrate all online marketing, acquisition, and campaign efforts across all marketing channels including display, social, SEM, webinars, email, and more
- Manage contractors and vendors
- Develop go to market approaches for each of Fathom’s customer segments
- Provide accurate project reporting, with clear KPIs, on all marketing activities through the funnel
- Work in conjunction with sales on integrated growth/marketing campaigns including inside sales, direct mail, onsite visits, and field marketing that support demand-gen goals.
- Setup tooling and infrastructure to maximize pipeline visibility and testing.
We are looking for someone who brings
- 4+ years in marketing in an enterprise setting with demonstrated and measurable ROI in demand generation
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with search, display, and content marketing
- A passion for matching creative ideas with analytical rigor and execution
- Deep experience with CRM (bonus points if Hubspot) and marketing automation tooling
- Excellent analytical skills, campaign execution skills, and project management skills
- BA, BS, MBA or equivalent experience in B2B marketing
Bonus points if you have
- Experience in an entrepreneurial environment
- Prior healthcare experience (double bonus for experience marketing to providers)
- Demonstrated design sensibilities
- An active interest in AI and automation