The Director of Marketing is a high impact role designed for a passionate brand builder!
As the Director of Marketing, you will directly drive growth for BVA, one of the leading DTC commerce agencies in the country while working alongside hyper talented teams. You will develop and champion all of our marketing efforts including agency branding, marketing collateral, sales enablement, website experience, and social marketing. This is an opportunity to directly impact and create explosive growth for a true leader and innovator that is revolutionizing the eCommerce, retail, and direct to consumer space!
Please note, BVA is unable to sponsor employment visas at this time
What you’ll do
- Own and develop all digital marketing tactics with the goal of increasing sales funnel for prospective agency clients and building brand recognition to meet revenue goals
- Own and direct execution of all digital marketing strategies, leveraging internal and external resources as needed. Including but not limited to: brand positioning, branding collateral development, sales enablement tools, website development, content marketing, social media management, multimedia production, press and offsite presence initiatives
- Build strategy and roadmap for external events, trade shows, industry related press and publications
- Manage marketing calendars and message development of internal and external communications
- Mentor and lead a lean team while owning and managing the agency marketing budget
What you’ll need
- 7-10+ years of relevant B2B marketing, preferably within an agency
- Strong expertise in digital marketing & brand building with a focus on increasing sales funnel, brand recognition, and awareness
- Strong familiarity and affinity for the latest in digital marketing trends and tactics
- Experience strategizing and managing company external events calendar
- Experience leading a team and managing direct reports
- Strong demonstrated ability to guide key projects with designers, content creators, and other project team members
- Excellent attention to detail, communication skills, and creativity in conjunction with the pursuit for stellar results
- Experience working with brands and/or businesses in the eCommerce space, highly preferred
Our ideal candidate
- Has exemplary interpersonal skills and the ability to share and sell their ideas
- Is passionately creative and forward thinking
- Wants to work in a hyper growth environment
- Thrives in a high freedom, high responsibility environment
- Has a low ego and high sense of humor
Who we are
- A well established and capitalized company operating in two of the most exciting and fastest growing industries (ecommerce & digital advertising)
- We’re a member of San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work, because we are passionate, high-growth, fast paced and all in.
- We enjoy tons of office perks, a full social calendar, casual dress code, competitive benefits, unlimited PTO and free swag from premier client brands.
What we do
- We are innovative, data driven eCommerce experts with a best-in-class technology, creative, design, marketing and Amazon services capabilities
- Our clients are some of the fastest growing and most well regarding digital first retail brands in the US.
- We’re one of the six pioneer Shopify Plus agency partners and currently work with a variety of technology partners across ecommerce and digital advertising
BVA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.