Lead our Client Acquisition Team.
Do you love building effective marketing and sales funnels? Are you an experienced leader looking to join a growth oriented company? Do you love educating and winning others over to your way of thinking through both written and verbal communication? Do you consider others as more important than yourself and help others succeed?
RentVision is seeking an experienced leader and manager with extensive experience in marketing and/or sales, with a high level of intelligence and character, and who self-identifies as having a strong alignment with RentVision’s company purpose, mission, vision, and values.
You will report to the CEO and become the fifth member of our Executive Leadership Team. You will lead our Client Acquisition team by ensuring the right people are in the right roles, the team hits their client acquisition goals, and a healthy work culture is maintained. You will ensure that our sales and marketing strategies are integrated and complementary.
About our Marketing & Sales approach
- RentVision’s marketing approach is based around providing content that is intelligent and valuable to those in the industry, while also providing information about our company and solutions. Our content strategy requires you to be both a good teacher and discern what type of content would be valuable and helpful for our target market. Historically, our content strategy has focused mostly on writing weekly blogs, marketing emails, and ebooks. We are now working to expand our video content production. This position will undoubtedly require somebody who can write well for our company and oversee our full-time writer on the team. Our marketing approach is not based around building up our brand. We are currently trying to win about 50 clients a year. Focusing on brand-based marketing campaigns is not the strategy we believe will help us achieve our goals.
- RentVision’s sales approach is based around creating a “sales machine” where roles within the sales function are specialized. We have one individual that schedules all activities for the team, a couple of team members that contribute to prospecting, and one individual that contributes to closing. It is truly a strengths-based environment. This means our sales staff does not have the autonomy they normally have in other environments. We are not building a group of high-performing “lone wolves”, but rather one team with great camaraderie and hustle.
Success in this position depends on bringing in new clients. In order to accomplish that, here are some responsibilities you’ll need to oversee:
- Lead, manage, and hold RentVision’s Client Acquisition Team accountable.
- Build a great marketing and sales funnel.
- Maintain a defined and very focused target market.
- Ensure there is great engaging content on our website.
- Find and secure speaking opportunities at conferences for our CEO, other team members, and/or yourself.
- Run effective digital ad campaigns that measurably increase leads.
- Ensure we have effective outbound campaigns in place (mailers, cold calling, etc.).
- Ensure we have effective inbound marketing campaigns to move contacts to marketing qualified leads and ultimately toward becoming sales qualified leads.
- Ensure our messaging on landing and product pages is engaging and effective.
- Have outstanding call scripts for inbound leads.
- Produce and keep updated an effective sales demonstration process.
- Ensure we nurture sales qualified leads that didn’t close.
Planning for your financial future is important. We offer enrollment in our company sponsored 401(k) as well as contribution matching to help you secure your financial future.
Supporting your physical health and wellbeing, RentVision offers enrollment in health, vision, dental insurance plans, and also pays a portion of health insurance premiums.
A safety net for your loved ones. We offer life insurance to employees at no out-of-pocket cost.
Long Term Disability
Help when the unexpected happens. We provide long-term disability insurance to all of our employees.
Paid Time Off
We genuinely value regular rhythms of rest for our employees. RentVision provides paid time off and extra time off around Thanksgiving and Christmas.
At the end of the day, family matters most. RentVision provides paid parental time off for the birth, adoption, or long-term foster care placement, giving employees time to connect with their growing family.
Paid Childbirth Recovery Leave
What a blessing children are to us and our community. In addition to Paid Parental Leave RentVision provides paid childbirth recovery leave for expecting mothers, giving mom the time she needs to rest, recover, and bond with their precious little one.
You work hard all week, so why not have a little fun on Friday? At 3:30 PM we celebrate a week’s worth of work with games, snacks, and fizzy beverages. Hope you like competition.
Get ready to celebrate others. Every month we celebrate our employees with a free lunch and a time to speak words of thanks and appreciation to one another.
Need a pick-me-up? We’ve got a coffee machine stocked full of cappuccinos, lattes, black coffee, and more.
Discount Gym Membership
If you've got the drive, we've got you covered. We partnered with a local gym to provide a total package gym membership for just $10 a month.
RentVision was founded in 2009, after our Founder and CEO, David Watson, spent multiple weekends hunting for an apartment. After weeks of searching, he signed a lease on a unit he’d never seen. Frustrated by this experience, David believed there had to be a better, easier way to confidently rent an apartment. This sparked the idea for a new innovation—the industry's first Walkthrough Video Tour. RentVision has been innovating, developing, and growing ever since.
Today, we create software platforms, build websites, offer strategic advising, deliver media solutions, and travel the country sharing industry knowledge. We are part tech company and part full-service organization, combining the best of both worlds: excellent software solutions with remarkable client service.
Our Purpose: To consider others as more important than ourselves.
Our Mission: To make renting apartments easy.
*Our Vision for Our Clients: *To deliver a predictive leasing platform that optimizes marketing and revenue management. Click here to learn more.
*Our Vision for Prospective Residents: *To help people rent an apartment without needing to drive anywhere.
Our Core Values
- Be Remarkable - We use our intelligence, personality, and unique skills to deliver amazing results.
- Systemize Excellence - We build and do what is excellent, efficient, and repeatable.
- Considerate Candor - We seek and give direct feedback that is thoughtful and productive.
- Maximize Talent - We know our weaknesses. We live in our strengths.
- Team Hustle - We deliver success through hard work and camaraderie.