Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform focused on improving mental and physical health. Our platform utilizes an evidence-based approach that delivers scientifically-validated programs which positively impact behavior to help manage chronic conditions alongside providing access to solutions such as telehealth, AI-powered coaching and access to therapeutics, as required, to improve peoples’ everyday lives. Happify Health offers two core solutions for its customers and end-users; Digital Therapeutics and Care Delivery solutions and services across the healthcare ecosystem, including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and individuals. Today, the Happify Health platform is available globally in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives.
About the Role
The Director of Content Marketing supports the overall vision, mission, and growth strategies for the company, and is responsible for managing our branded B2B content creation to drive measured engagement and action across all of Happify’s channels.
- Developing and activating a suite of strategic content pillars that will both add value to Happify’s valuable customer segments and position Happify advantageously vis-à-vis the rest of the industry.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print and in-person.
- The development of a functional content calendar throughout the enterprise verticals, and defining the owners in each vertical to particular persona groups.
- Creating and managing an internal and external roster of content resources including but not limited to writers, video production, webinar and podcast.
- Integration of content activities within traditional marketing campaigns.
- Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness.
- Work closely with Happify’s Chief Brand Officer on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels.
- 5+ years of proven success in multichannel content creation (publishing, journalism, etc.) with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different B2B segments.
- Expertise in major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.).
- Multilingual (specifically Spanish and Chinese) is desired.
- Experience with audience development and subscription strategies is desired.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at [email protected].