Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are
You're a content marketing leader with experience developing, executing, and managing content programs to drive business results. You take a customer-first approach and know how important it is to truly understand and cater to your customer across different key markets and audiences, and deliver them quality content at the right stage of their buyer journey.
You're skilled at developing strategy and managing impactful programs, but you also love to be hands on by writing and editing content yourself. You have experience producing content across a variety of formats, and managing both internal and external content producers.
You're innovative at your core. You know how to execute on tried and true content strategies, but are always thinking about the next new way to amplify and enhance content marketing performance and conversion across all channels.
As our Director, Content Marketing, you'll be responsible for overseeing and improving our existing content programs and developing content marketing strategy at a global level. You're ready to roll up your sleeves and make an immediate impact within a high-growth, fast-paced technology company.
- Develop and execute on Dataminr's global content marketing strategy to engage key business personas using highly relevant content throughout the customer journey
- Partner closely with department leadership teams to develop a strategic roadmap that aligns with short and long term business objectives
- Develop and implement creative assets and best practices to ensure content is consistently and effectively positioned across all target segments and customer touchpoints
- Act as “editor in chief” to ensure a consistent style and voice across external content
- Refine the workflow and process for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content
- Create and manage a content calendar comprising of all company communications and content across the organization
- Partner with Demand Generation, Customer Marketing, and Product Marketing teams to ensure content is aligned to each target segment
- Work cross-functionally across departments to product a wide variety of content including white papers, blog posts, videos, website content, infographics, targeted ABM content, and more
- Leverage analytics to measure the impact of content assets, and continuously refine processes and allocation of marketing resources across collateral types, media outlets and channels
- Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness across audiences, and revise and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Manage, develop, and motivate a small but mighty Content Marketing team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 7-10 years of experience in B2B content marketing strategy and execution, preferably in the enterprise software / software-as-a-service space
- At least 2-3 years of team management experience
- Proven experience delivering measurable results in demand generation and pipeline creation through content marketing strategy
- Working knowledge of design and editorial principles for both traditional and digital-first content
- Excellent writing, editing, and presentation skills
- Team player with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team across geographies
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple, competing priorities with urgency
Why you should work here
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.