Foundr is the go-to digital resource for the growing ranks of craft, self-made entrepreneurs – at every level of experience. We’re a multifaceted digital business, independently published, with the muscle of a traditional media company, minus the corporate BS. We share learnings from start-up visionaries through our magazine, podcast, blog and online courses.
Want to learn more about us? Sure! Grab a seat →
About The Role
We need you, an epic Direct Response Copywriter to join us in our mission to build a house hold name entrepreneurial brand impacting 10’s of millions of founders on a weekly basis with our content. HQ’ed in Melbourne, we now operate a truly global business. In order to deliver a product that's used by millions of people across the globe, we’re building a team that represents this user base.
That’s where you come in!
As being part of our marketing team, you will report to our head of marketing and you will have the opportunity to showcase your broad set of copywriting skills to a massive audience! Your main role will consist of coming with up with new marketing angles, and writing copy for Facebook ads, google ads, landing pages, VSL's & sales pages. You'll be working closely with our creative and media buying team to produce the best possible ads to bring more entrepreneurs into our brand and writing smoking copy for all sorts of other promos for brand assets.
Do you tick these boxes?
- A strong understanding of persuading prospects through direct response copywriting
- Understand the nuances of writing copy across various platforms and mediums
- You are creative, passionate and curious, and a master of finding "big ideas".
- You must be competitive, always looking to beat existing results
- You have a minimum 4 years of copywriting experience, ideally in a fast-paced startup or agency based role
- FB ads copy
- Education Based Marketing
- You are obsessed with studying the greats (Eugene Schwartz ,Robert Collier, Claude C. Hopkins, Gary Halbert, David Ogilvy etc.) and Breakthrough Advertising is easy bed time reading for you!
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in Google Creative suite: Docs, Sheets & Drive
- Proven ability to work independently to set priorities, plan work programs, meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
- At least four years of experience in a similar role (with a strong focus on direct response)
- A strong understanding of how to achieve compelling, effective copy, but still stay within Foundr's brand guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Extensive training and full support – One of our key values is learn & be curious, we take training very seriously, you will get the knowledge needed to perform at your highest level. Our goal is for you to do your best work at foundr of your career.
- Passionate, driven All Star Team – Daily you’ll be surrounded by some of the most “switched on” people you’ve ever met. There’s a reason we’re one of the fastest growing online media companies and that’s because our team is full of serious weapons.
- Get your work seen by millions – Our content is consumed by millions of founders of every single week. The projects and things you work on will be directly contributing to shaping the future generation of entrepreneurs - Maybe even the next Elon Musk that will drive humanity forward
- Amazing growth prospects and opportunities - At Foundr there’s no real ceiling to where you can go, what you can do, and what you can earn. As we grow, so too do the opportunities.
Ready to apply?
We're taking applications right now. To apply, you'll need to submit your 3 promos / copy work you're most proud of and CV to us, along with a cover letter explaining why you're a shoe-in for this role.
Important: Please include your copy work link in your application! Any applicants without any copy examples you have written should not expect a reply.
We move at a lightning pace! Only successful candidates will be contacted. If you haven't been invited via email to schedule 30 Minutes of Magic with us 10 business days after submitting your application, unfortunately you haven't been successful this time around!