At Break Something, our clients are using digital media marketing to change the world, and we are looking to add talented individuals to our team to bring their campaign goals to life. Our ideal candidate is a writer with political, marketing, and election-cycle experience. Someone who has the ability to capture the voice of our diverse clients and their myriad campaigns, is comfortable working within multiple, simultaneous tight deadlines, and is dedicated to helping Democratic candidates and progressive nonprofits achieve success engaging the hearts and minds of their targets and constituents.
This position requires a high degree of organization, time management, motivation, attention to detail, and an ability to pivot toward competing priorities. Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and strategic collaboration skills are a must.
- Adapting to a variety of voices and styles of writing to ensure brand consistency among clients
- Collaborating with account managers to conceptualize and draft email marketing campaigns
- Conducting campaign, client, or issue-specific research to inform content
- Uploading approved content to websites, CRM pages, and other platforms as needed
- Collaborating to develop ideas for creative digital and email campaigns
- Writing content for email, text messaging, social media, and direct response marketing campaign
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects, often with competing deadlines
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
The salary range for this position is $48k-$55k annually. The position is salaried with competitive benefits including health care, vision, dental, and 401k with a match (after 1 year) and paid time off. Break Something is an equal opportunity employer and people of all backgrounds, ethnicities, sexual orientations, and identities are encouraged to apply.
About Break Something
Break Something is a growing digital agency committed to breaking the mold in online advertising, fundraising, and digital engagement campaigns for Democratic candidates, issue campaigns, progressive organizations, and nonprofits. We're a dedicated team that values creativity as well as utilizing the latest in data and analytics to kick ass and deliver the best possible product for our clients. And win elections.